Chapter 2

Black Hat looks like he is singing some opera song.
______________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I walked along with my three sisters. It was my supposed blind date. As we reached the small cafè, we saw the guys.

My brother-in-law pulled Rozy inside with him, and Imran did the same but not before giving Sonia a kiss. Ray walked up to Liza and smiled sheepishly at her. She blushed as I turned my attention to the last boy, who send to be an year older than me. He had red, deep red hair and deep black eyes. He was smiling kindly, he looked really handsome. I smiled back, nervous.

"(Y/n), my, you really are a true piece of beauty, such innocence, such elegance, and such grace, utterly breathtaking" he complimented me with big eyes and a smile. I couldn't help but blush as he held out his hand.

"Thanks, you are good-looking yourself" I took his hand and looked down as we walked in.

"Thank you my dear" he bowed slightly and playfully. I just smiled.

We sat down near the back where there was a window to look outside. I can't help but feel someone is watching me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Y-yes, I am okay" I fake smiled, the feeling of being watched is making all the hair on my neck stand up and his constant attention is making me flustered. He wasn't convinced but he let it pass, seems like an observant guy.

"So, order whatever you want, I'll pay, no buts" he said with finality in his voice. I only nodded with a dumbfounded look, he didn't even let me pay at least half of the bill, oh well,guess the party is on him.

We ordered our food. Henry ordered waffles and mocha while I ordered pancakes and cappuccino. The waiter went away with his notebook.

"So, what do you like to do?" Henry asked, slightly leaning towards me, showing his interest in me. He was wearing a white dress shirt and black jeans. I was wearing a simple full sleeved white shirt and a royal blue scarf, navy blue jeans and midnight blue converse, because I felt comfortable in this type of clothing. My hair put up in a high ponytail (or let down in case you have short hair).

I tilted my head at his question, my mind going to thinking more to gather the things I do in free time, but it seemed that Henry took it wrong.

"Oh, I mean, what are your hobbies?" He asked playfully facepalming himself.

"I love to read, cook and bake, doing experiments, trying new stuff, sometimes singing and dancing and taking walks outside" I smiled at him. "What about you?" I asked him.

"I like cooking, riding on my bike in the morning in the nearby woods and writing" he said thinking about his hobbies.

"That's nice! Why do you like riding your bike there?" I asked, interested.

"Oh, the woods are really beautiful in the morning, smell of earth and fog with mist and dew all over included with moss and lively green plants, it's really peaceful to be there" he smiled.

"Maybe someday you can take me with you" I smiled nervously.

"Sure, I will" he smiled.

"Thanks" I told him as our order was placed in front of us. We both ate our food in comfortable silence, sometimes, I would look up to catch Henry looking at me, he would blush and look down and I would do the same. It was quite amusing actually.

As we finished, I looked sound to see Liza starting into Ray's eyes as he did the same. I turned to see Rozy and Marco, my bro-in-law, more like bro-in-love, kissing. I snickered and turned to look at Sonia and Imu, who were practically swooning at each other.