Chapter 38

A/N: I know I haven't updated in a while, I've been having some problems. And... THEY'VE CAST URIAH AND I CAN ACTUALLY IMAGINE HIM AS URI AND HE'S HOT AS WELL LIKE FUCK YES

Tris POV

I wake up, my head resting on Tobias' head, as if it's a pillow. The rest of the gang went home last night.
"Toby, wake up, we've got school." I whisper into his ear.
I watch as the corners of his mouth turn upwards and he turns me around so that we're face to face. He wraps his arms round my neck and pulls my head down so that our lips collide. After a few minutes I pull back. He pouts but I just jump off him.
"I don't know about you, but it takes time for me to get ready." I say to him as I decide on an outfit.
"Yeah, it takes me about three minutes, fifteen if I have a shower." Toby laughs.
I have a really quick shower and whilst Tobias is having his, put on my clothes. As I'm putting the straighteners on, I feel hands on my waist. I turn my head to kiss Tobias' cheek and then start to straighten my hair, before putting it up into a high ponytail. I do my usual make-up and walk downstairs, my fingers interlaced with his.

We each eat a slice of toast before getting in my car to go to school.

When we get to school, our gang is in the quad. Tobias picks me up over his shoulder and runs towards them. They all look at us and laugh.
"So, whatcha talking about?" I ask once Toby puts me down.
"How Zeke's going to get his closure." Mar smiles.
"And how are we going to do that?" Four says, now suddenly interested.
"A Truth or Dare game." Is all Zeke says for now.
I nod along with Toby before he throws me over his shoulder again as we walk to form.

Zeke POV

It's the end of school. Now the plan starts to take action. I spot Shauna, by herself, and walk over to her.
"Hey." I say with a weak smile.
"Hey, Zeke."
"Do you want to come round mine with the gang for truth or dare?" I ask her.
She looks at me, confusion clear in her eyes before nodding and getting into her car. I just have to constantly remind myself what she did. Closure. I can get closure and it'll all be dealt with.

I get into my car and drive to my house. When I get there, the whole group are already in a circle in the basement, minus Shauna. All the couples are sucking each other's faces off, leaving Lucas and Al looking very uncomfortable.
I clear my throat to stop them. Clichè, I know, but it works. They stop and stare as Shauna walks in shyly. I sit in between Abbie and Four, making sure she can't sit next to me. She settles on a seat in between Lynn and Al.
"I'm going first, Pansycakes!" Uriah announces.
We all roll our eyes apart from Abbie who smacks him round the head and then laughs. Uriah tries to give her a kiss but she moves her head so he grazes her cheek. We all laugh as he pouts and possessively pulls her on to his lap.
"Shauna, Truth or Dare?" He asks eventually.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss all the boys in this room that you would date." He states, before leaning in to kiss Abbie.
She nods wearily as she scans the room. She kisses Lucas, then Four, then tries to kiss Uriah but he's a little 'busy'. Then she makes her way over to me. I cringe slightly, but obviously. She sighs before cupping my cheeks in her hands and kissing me. I refuse to kiss back. She pulls away and resumes her seat.
"Right, em, Will, Truth or Dare?" She asks.
"Truth."
"What's your biggest fear?"
"Not being able to find a logical explanation for something." He blushes.
"Dude, not cool to blush." Uriah laughs, taking a mini-break from his make-out session.
Will laughs, "Zeke, T or D?"
"Dare." I smirk.
"Kiss all the girls you would date."
I nod. I got this dare the other night, but it will be the perfect way to get closure.
I go up to the same girls: Tris, Chris and Abbie. And it's perfectly true, I would date any of them. When I take my seat again, Shauna looks hurt. Good. Now she's knows how I felt when she cheated on me... WITH ERIC!
"Shauna, Truth or Dare?" I ask.
I know I should've asked someone else but I really need to know this answer.
"Truth?" She says, sounding scared.
"Why did you look hurt when I didn't kiss you?" I ask, deadly serious.
"Because we used to date and I know I fucked up but it hurts to know you've gotten over me." She squeaks, holding back tears.
"Well I have. You fucked me up, Shauna." I say, a little harsher than intended.
I tear drops down her face as she stands up and runs out the door.
"You did it." Four says, clapping me on my back.
I nod, trying to convince myself. I don't like her anymore, I know that much, but what do I feel like something bad's going to happen?