Chapter 7

Tris POV

I wake up, wrapped in Tobias' arms.
"Tobias?" I yawn.
Nothing. I sigh. We've got school in a hour so he needs to wake up. I shake his arm slightly and see the tiniest smile form on his lips. I roll my eyes. I know what he wants me to do. I manoeuvre myself so that I'm lying on top of him. I kiss his cheek and whisper into his ear, "Tobias. Wake up."
Nothing again. I start moving my hands over his chest like he did to me last night. He's still smiling slightly. I sigh. I really need to start getting ready. I press my lips to his neck, "Please get up. Please."
Nothing still. Fine. I'm going to have to do what he wants. I put my fingers through his hair and kiss him. He smiles fully now and wraps his arms round my neck. He pulls me down and slowly sits up so that I'm sitting on his lap. I need to pull away... I'm leading him on... But I just can't. He bites my lip and I pull away.
"Tobias." I gasp.
"I know. Go get ready." He smiles at me.
I nod and grab some clothes to wear. I go into my bathroom and quickly change. I come back out and Tobias is still in his boxers.
"Do you want me to get some of Caleb's clothes?" I ask.
"If you think they'd fit my muscles." He winks.
"I'll get some of his baggy clothes." I say and walk out the door.

I go to Caleb's room and knock.
"Come in!" He calls out.
I open the door, "Hey, can I have some of your baggy clothes?"
"Yeah, why? Oh- that number boy? You didn't...?"
"No we didn't! He just slept over! Now give me those clothes so he doesn't keep standing there in his boxers!"
He laughs and throws me the clothes.
"Thank you, Caleb!"
"Welcome, Bea!"
"Don't call me that! It's Tris!"
"Okay, Beatrice." He laughs.
I roll my eyes and go back into my room.

Four's sitting on my bed, staring at me as I walk towards him. I laugh and throw him the clothes.
"You're name's Beatrice?"
"Yes, please don't tell anyone. Put on the clothes so I don't have to stare at your body anymore. It's very distracting." I state.
"Oh, is it now?" He says, pulling on the clothes.
"Yes, now come on! I don't want to be late for school!"
He walks over to me and tugs on my waist; pulling me closer, "Are you sure? Because-"
I cut him short, "Yes! Come on!"
"Only if I get to hold your hand."
"Fine!" I shout.
He takes my hand and I pull him through the house and into my car.
"No breakfast?" Four pouts.
"No. You slept in too late and then... distracted me." I say, starting the car.
"Distracted you?"
"Yes, distracted me. Now zip it so you don't distract me as I'm driving. I don't exactly want to die or be responsible for your death because of a car crash."
"Okay, beautiful." He says.
I blush and make sure I focus on the road.
"You do get I can see you blush?" He laughs.
"Yes!"
He just chuckles again.

We reach school and Lucas is waiting by my spot again.
I get out the car and he hugs me from behind, "Hey, sexy."
"Nope."
"What do you mean?" He whispers against my neck.
"I mean I'm not sexy and you've got to get off me."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want a boyfriend."
"Then why give Four a lift to school?"
"For reasons."
"So he's not your boyfriend?"
"No."
"Okay." He says and puts his arm over my shoulder.
"Don't." I say and walk off from both Tobias and Lucas.

Four POV

Tris pulls into the school parking lot to find Lucas in her space again. She gets out of the car and I do the same. Lucas walks up to Tris and wraps his arms round her waist, "Hey, sexy."
I feel that tug again. That tug of jealousy. Me and Tris have made out, I've slept over her house. What has he done? Follow her round school like a perv?
"Nope." She says. Both me and Lucas get confused looks on our faces.
"What do you mean?" He whispers against her neck. I roll my eyes. Really? He's using all my moves!
"I mean I'm not sexy and you've got to get off me."
I laugh quietly, not loud enough for either of them to hear. Tris is definitely sexy, she just doesn't like to admit it.
"Why?" He asks.
"Because I don't want a boyfriend." She shrugs. I sigh. At least it's not just me she's turning down.
"Then why give Four a lift to school?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.
"For reasons." I sigh with relief. I trusted her anyway but it's good to know that she won't tell anyone.
"So he's not your boyfriend?"
"No." I feel my heart sink.
"Okay." He says and puts his arm over her shoulder.
"Don't." She spits and walks off from the two of us.

"Do me a favour and stay away from Tris." I bark at Lucas.
"No can do. She's fair game." He smirks.
"Ahh, me and Tris have kissed 4times from after school yesterday to now. She's mine." I copy his smirk.
"What?"
"You heard me." I say and walk off. 1 to Four, 0 to Lucas.

A/N: I'm home sick again so I'll be updating the chapters as I write them!