"You like him?" Lauren asked again, knowing Camila would be just as critical as she was.

The brunette nodded. "I do."

"Mom?"

Suddenly Clara felt very critical as well. This person was going to be half of her grandchild. "Yes."

Lauren slowly nodded her head and let out one last sigh. "Okay then. This is the one." The three of them remained seated on the long sofa in the donor bank office and stared at the file in Lauren's hand. It was decided and therefore, very real. "We're going to have a baby." She said, looking at Camila who was still glancing over the folder.

"We are. Well, there's a bit more to it than that, but... yes. We are going to have a baby."

"Are Kim and Adrianne still having a wager on how many cycles it takes before you get pregnant?" Clara asked, breaking the tension.

Camila burst into laughter while Lauren rolled her eyes. "Yes, they are."

"What are their bets?" The brunette asked in amusement.

"Adrianne says right off the bat with the first cycle because that's what happened with Michelle. But Kim says it will take the third attempt before it takes."

"And the wager?"

"Trust me. You don't want to know."

Camila shrugged. "I just thought I might get in on it. I say you'll get pregnant the second attempt."

"You're not getting in on their bet," Lauren stated factually. "Period." The brunette arched an eyebrow. "There is no way in hell I am allowing you to either have sex in a car with them or sex in Central Park with them."

Camila blushed and covered her face with her hand. "Is that seriously their wager? What the hell kind of a bet is that?"

"Whose fantasy gets fulfilled first."

"Whose is whose?" Clara asked, less embarrassed than Lauren had expected. The woman was truly at home in a circle of lesbians now.

"Adrianne in the park, Kim is the car."

"Highly overrated."

"Oh God, Mom!" Both girls cringed. "Too much information."

"What? I was young once too. How do you think you got here?"

"Not in the back seat of a car I hope!"

Clara arched an eyebrow and tilted her head. "Not too far from it."

Camila laughed lightly. "I actually enjoyed our romp in the back of a car."

"Did you?" Clara asked in disbelief. "Maybe it's different with two women... less awkward angles."

"That's enough! Gross. Eww. I don't want to hear you discuss this..." Lauren's shoulders shook. "Shivers of horror."

~/~/~/~

Things had changed a bit in the year and a half since the wedding. Not so much between Lauren and Camila, but work-related. Camila had done the guest spot and had received high praises for the dramatic role. She took a few others while the play was still in the works, but abandoned TV when it was finalized. She was once again on top of the Broadway world with her 'heart wrenching' portrayal of a young woman struggling to open herself to pain and love. The part had brought her a Lauren unexpectedly closer. The raven-haired was Camila's source and prime advice target for the raw emotions she needed to portray. After countless hours of discussing what Lauren had felt during her single life and a few more hours laughing her ass off while she tried to teach Camila the seductive stare, the two no longer found it awkward to discuss their past experiences with other people.