Chapter 23: Delicia Overdose

Start from the beginning

"You don't need to put up an act infront of me, Delicia." I saw his scowl return at my words, but his face dropped a little. Bringing his walls down by an inch.

He too turned his body to face me, our hands between us.
"Don't call me that." He repeated.

"Are you okay?" I ignored him as I asked.

"I hate them, Jinx." He hesitantly said, rolling about so his face was buried in the bed and he let go of my hand.

"That's okay. They're your parents, if you didn't hate them it'd be weird." I brushed his hair, memorising the feel of it.

"They aren't my parents, one's a drug addict and another is an illegal fight club head." His voice was muffled by the bedsheets but I heard him.

"Vince, look at me." I begged him, feeling how close he was to tipping over the edge.
"I can't."

"Yes you can, and you will. Look at me." I said in a firm tone.
He turned his face to me, his eyes saying everything he didn't want to.

"You are amazing, you know that?" I whispered to him, placing a kiss on his forehead, "the best." I kissed his cheek, making him smile just a little.

"I can't tell you I know how you feel, no one does. But I'm here, I give you full permission to exploit any kind of services you need of me." I bit my tongue right after saying that, it didn't sound that suggestive in my head.
Vince raised his eyebrow at me, "Is that so?"

"Shut up, Delicia." I pushed his shoulder, turning to lay on my back again.

"If you don't stop calling me that, I'll exercise some condition on your services." He said.

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a negotiation." Yeah, someone teach this guy how to bargain.
"And what if I say no?" I challenged him. He didn't say anything, making me look at him. Vince's light blue eyes had darkened considerably.

"Then the consequences are on you, I have a long list of services." He whispered, placing a kiss on my lips. I don't know if he planned to take the kiss forward or if it was spontaneous, because after a few seconds, Vince was hovering over me. My hands on his chest as he deepened the kiss.
His hands were on either side of my face, his lips moulding with mine sending shivers up my spine.

His lips left mine to wonder off to my neck earning a moan from me.
I soon realized that it was getting a little out of hand, and if I didn't stop then. I would end up doing something I would reprehend myself for.

"Vince." I breathed out, pushing his chest a little.
"I know, baby." His breathing was a ragged as he untangled himself from me, not before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I got up, fixing my shirt having noticed how it had risen a good inch.
I glanced over my shoulder to see his eyes closed as he took deep breaths. Seeing his vulnerability, I took full advantage of the view infront of me.
Vince, dressed in a white round neck plain shirt looked bewitching. His chest rose up occasionally, drawing my attention to his torso from which his tanned skin was peaking.

I looked back to his face, only to have his mesmerising eyes looking at me with a dangerous glint in them.

"You're killing me, Jinx." He said in a husky whisper.
"That's my job." I winked at him, standing up from my position. I glanced at my watch, and realized it was over an hour already.

"Shit. I have to leave." I said in a hurried voice.
He only nodded, sitting up.
Just as I was about to take a step out of the door, Vince grabbed onto my hand and pulled me to himself.

"Hey, you didn't scream." Vince said in a playful tone to which I shook my head.
"I really need to go, I told my paren-" He cut my off with a kiss, which earned him a glare.

"Take a day and think about us, maybe tomorrow I'll ask you the same question I did few days back." He left no doubt in my mind as he brought his lips to the corner of my lips.

"Nothing is taking me away from you." I said, smiling at him. I saw him visibly relax at my words.
He walked me out after telling me that it's better to not talk to his mother. I didn't question him.

"Promise me you'll think about this with a clear head." He said, bending to look at me through the window.
"I will." It didn't look like he believed me so I held out my little finger. "Pinkie promise?" Vince shook his head.

"No? Gummy bears?" I pushed a the new packet towards him. He looked at the packet and then at my smiling face, a smirk making it's away to his face.

"Thanks, babe." He took the whole packet from my hand, placing a quick peck on my lips.
"No, no! Not the gummy bears! Vin, you've already done this once! Come back!"

"See you later, Jinx!" Vince was jogging back to his house, the colourful bag of goodies still in his hold.

"I will have my revenge, Delicia!" I shouted out after him but before he could turn to reply. I was speeding away, another bag of gummy bears sitting by the passengers seat. As if I'll ever buy one.

*******
See why they've become my favourites? (Don't tell the others.)

Love,
Rojesta. 💜