Chapter 43

ZEM's POV

I watched her turn her back on me and walk away.

A tear escaped from my left eye as I remove the cosmetic skin on my cheek.

I missed her. I so much missed her.

The moment she left I missed her. I miss them. I miss her innocent smile. I miss her soft voice. I miss her touch. I miss how she cared. I miss how she loved me.

Loved... yes Ethan. She loved you.

I watch her with him in the parking space. I can see how happy she is. I can see how much he values her. I can see the things I never did to her. And I can see the smile she never had when she was mine.

I wiped my tears when the car drove away. Damn!

I was desperate to see them... her. I even did a stupid thing. Like fuck... nagpanggap pa 'kong si Yu-Rhi makausap lang siya.

I thought I can do it. But I can't. Ni hindi ko manlang nahawakan ang mga kamay niya sa sobrang guilt.

I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to beg but I didn't after she said those.

"...noon pinagdadasal ko palagi na sana pakasalan at mahalin ako ni ZEM. Pero ngayon, nagpapasalamat nalang ako na hindi niya 'ko pinakasalan at minahal... dahil hindi naman pala talaga siya ang prince charming ko."

I wish I gave her not only the world but also my time and love.

"Maski prinsesa noon hindi manlang niya 'ko itinuring."

I wished I made love with her. I wish I kissed her good night every night.

"Masaya na 'ko sa lalakeng tinuturing akong reyna, Yu-Rhi. Masaya 'ko na sa pag alis niya sa buhay ko... dumating ang lalakeng mamahalin ako."

I wish I can have them back. I wish I can make her love me again.

But there's only me to blame. It was always me who's making the situations painful.

Yu-Rhi sat in front of me but I didn't look at him. I again wiped away the tears.

"It kills me to see her smile at him... brother."

"Ilan kaming nagpayo sa'yo Ethan. Ilang beses namin 'yong inulit ulit." He softly said.

I looked at him. "I can't speak the words to describe how I feel dude. I just can't. But all I know is it kills me. It's painful." And my voice broke.