14. Hangover

Jin had slept in his own bedroom leaving the door ajar just in case (Y/N) would call out for him knowing she'd experience a hangover after all the drinking she'd done.

He laid awake thinking about how he'd make everything workout; he was trying to create distance between (Y/N) and him in hopes she'd leave on her own although he realized how harsh his actions were "forcing" himself to be cold when he'd shown her affection almost immediately but the thought of his ex-wife trying to threaten him with the baby scared him after all it was also his child. He wanted to be there as a parent and wanted no problems with Vivian although (Y/N) was ending up hurt.

Overall the guilt consumed him also over the idea of him possibly starting a relationship with (Y/N) and there being a fight for attention although he felt (Y/N) would prioritize the child even though she would be willing too but on top of it all his job would make things overwhelming too.

Jin let out a sigh as the many what if's popped up in his mind.

Rising from his bed, he left his bedroom making his way towards what had become (Y/N)'s reaction room. He slid the door open leaving it wide open after him, as he looked at the girl lying peacefully asleep without realizing his lips formed a small smile.

Walking closer to the bed, he sat down causing the bed to slightly dip as the bed formed to his body, he turned to his side and was fully laying down just watching her sleep.

Her chest rose within each breath she took in, he slowly lifted his hand up and began caressing her cheek hoping she wouldn't wake up as he caressed her cause he didn't know how'd he react to her awakening.

But at the moment all he cared for was to show her comfort after the way Jin had treated her, she didn't deserve to be caught in the middle of this not after all she'd been through and it had been too much for her to handle.

When Jin had met her, she had been cursing at the world for what she had experienced and was depressed but now she'd turned into such a bright person. He had no right to take that away from her again...

He began to scoot towards the end of the bed and made his way around to (Y/N)'s side, he gave her another caress and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

He straightened up and turned on his heels feeling as though he should make his way to his room and try to sleep.

Making his way out, he heard the shuffling of the bedcovers causing him to tense up a bit.

"Wait.."

Sighing he turned around seeing that (Y/N) was sitting up in bed.

"I'm sorry I woke you up.."

"Its fine but can I ask you something..?"

(Y/N) seemed to be having a debate with herself if wether she should continue on, her brows furrowed forward showing the uncertainty.

But Jin nodded letting her know to continue and waited for her to speak.

"Can you stay with me?"

Jin's heart skipped a beat at the sudden request for him to stay with her but he decided to give in. Walking towards the bed he kicked off his slippers as he climbed into the bed scooting closer to (Y/N), both now laid down on the bed unsure on who should make the first move.