9. Warmth

Jin unlocked his apartment's door and held it open for (Y/N) to walk in.

"Go on ahead (Y/N)." Jin told (Y/N) with a warm smile.

(Y/N) walked in and took off her shoes near the door, and slid off her coat folding it and placing it in her arms.

Jin did the same closing the door behind him, he scooted in front of (Y/N) and began walking towards the kitchen thinking the girl would follow behind.

(Y/N) was awestruck at the painting which had caused her to stop in her tracks leaving Jin to walk alone.

Once he was in the kitchen he noticed (Y/N) hadn't followed him so he peaked his head around the corner noticing her profoundly staring at the portrait.

He chuckled and walked out the kitchen to cross his arms over his chest.

"Are you hungry (Y/N)?", Jin asked.

(Y/N) nodded and followed Jin into the kitchen placing her coat on the small dining table that was near.

Jin began to set up dinner for the both of them, he grabbed a pot filling it with water and turning on the stove leaving it to boil.

"Do you need help in anything Jin?" (Y/N) asked shyly.

"Ah..yes! Please!" Jin smiled.

Jin gave (Y/N) a task to do for the meantime as he continued on gathering up ingredients, she pulled her hair up in a ponytail and began gathering up her ingredients.

Jin poured the dried sheets of pasta into the pot and watched it slowly sink into the pot. He sneaked a couple of glances at (Y/N) since she looked beautiful as she concentrated on the task in hand.

There was a strand of hair that seemed to bother (Y/N) every now and then which she pushed away with the back of her hand but it would fall down again making her frustrated. He'd hear a grunt when the small strand of hair would fall in her face causing him to chuckle.

"Everything okay over there?" Jin chuckled.

(Y/N) shook her head clearly showing an annoyed expression.

"No. This stupid strand of hair keeps on getting in my face and it's frustrating me." (Y/N) complained.

"Would you mind if I helped?" Jin asked.

(Y/N) nodded.

"Would you mind turning around?" Jin shyly smiled.

(Y/N) with a confused expression turned around slowly and let Jin do whatever he had in mind.

Jin untied (Y/N)'s hair and put the hair tie on his wrist in the meantime, he grabbed her hair and smoothed the hair up and twisted it up. He wrapped the twist around making a bun, grabbing the hair tie from his wrist placing it on the bun to secure it.

(Y/N) stayed still during the entire process, she never had someone, especially a guy do such a sweet and small gesture.

(Y/N) turned to look at Jin, she felt a blush forming on her cheeks due to the proximity between the two, only about a foot of distance between them.

"There you go! I know its not the best but I think it'll help.", Jin shrugged looking down at his work.

"Its good! Thank you J-Jin...", (Y/N) said.

Jin's eyes soon fell onto (Y/N)'s making his heart skip a beat, he felt a swarm of butterflies inside his stomach.

(Y/N) stared back and couldn't hold herself back so she made the first move to lean in.

Jin moved in closing the distance between them and gently placed a hand on the back of her head.

Jin and (Y/N) looked into each other's eyes once again, then Jin leaned in closing his eyes while placing his lips against hers.

The kiss seemed tender and sweet, Jin placed his free hand on (Y/N)'s cheek making her smile between the kiss.

The fire alarm began to go off causing them to jump, Jin pulled away realizing that he had left the stove on high with the pan only containing oil.

Jin quickly reacted and turned the stove off trying to control the situation, once it was taken care they both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

They both thought it fit to just order Chinese take-out since their previous plan of making a home cooked meal had been a fail.

Jin and (Y/N) sat at the dining table and ate their Chinese takeout, he'd ask her a couple of questions making small talk and also shared a couple of funny memories causing laughter to fill up the room.

Once they had finished, they picked up after one another and chose who had the role of washing the dishes and drying them. Once they were done with that chore they decided to head into the living room to watch a movie.

Sitting down on the couch next to each other, Jin asked for suggestions that she'd be interested to watch.

After calling out suggestions they came to an agreement to watch The Lorax although it seemed to be a childish movie to be watching they were up for the movie entertainment. The movie was halfway through when Jin out of nowhere felt pressure against his shoulder. He turned to see (Y/N) fast asleep, a peaceful and calm expression on her face making him smile.

Jin turned the television off and slowly lifted (Y/N)'s head up from his shoulder placing it on the cushioned couch. He got into a better posture and placed his arms under her knees and neck, he lifted her up taking her to the spare bedroom.

Jin pulled the bedsheets from the bed and laid (Y/N) down softly onto the bed. Placing the bedsheets on her, he saw a smile form onto her lips which slowly dropped.

Jin sat on the edge of the bed beside her and placed a finger onto her cheek caressing it slowly. A smile spread onto Jin's plump lips, he felt such warmth in his heart knowing that (Y/N) wasn't sad at the moment and seemed to look at least a bit happier.

Jin stayed a bit longer just taking in (Y/N)'s beauty until he decided to leave, he felt a pair of fingers grab onto his wrist.

"Wait...please stay..", (Y/N) pleaded.

Jin was caught off guard by her plea but turned around getting in the bed laying next to (Y/N). She laid her head on his chest and Jin began to caress her back.
Jin continued to caress her back but he slowly started to get tired so he decided to close his eyes and laid his arm on her back.

Both were fast asleep in each other's arms just enjoying the company of someone at last...