10. Muse Pt.2

Both Jin and (Y/N) were walking around the shopping center side by side making small conversation. Jin earlier had suggested visiting a couple of stores that he felt had good quality clothing which (Y/N) agreed to.

Each store they went into, Jin would immediately wander off to pick out clothes that seemed to fit (Y/N)'s sense of style. As she walked around she found a comfortable looking top that she seemed to like, grabbing it from the hanger to eyed it better and looked around for the price tag and immediately hung it back up. She continued on walking around until she met up with Jin once again and seemed to be carrying a variety of clothing options and from what she could see he had good taste when it came to fashion; they both had a common liking of simple and comfortable clothing.

Jin held up a few clothing options from his arms, hoping to receive positive comments about what he had chosen. She gave him a smile and offered to try them on which Jin pushed her into one of the dressing rooms causing her to laugh.

As she changed Jin sat down on one of the cushioned chairs and looked around as he waited, pulling the long-sleeved shirt over her head she went on to throw it on the chair that was in the corner and grabbed a hanger to remove the clothing.

The first thing she was going to try on was a black turtleneck, and in the midst of putting it on, the reflection on the mirror caught her eye. Her healing scars covered most of her arm but a new scar was bound to happen from underneath the bandage by her wrist.

(Y/N) was curious on what the healing process was looking like so she lifted up the bandage exposing slightly a vibrant red covering her wrist.

A knock was heard from outside the fitting room, "(Y/N)? Are you doing okay there?"

Quickly and cautiously she stuck the bandage onto the wrist, "I'm fine Jin. I'm just struggling to get this over my head."

Jin went back to sit in the chair and continued on waiting meanwhile (Y/N) went back to trying the turtleneck before opening the door. She took a quick glance in the mirror and liked the way it looked on her, she turned around now facing the door to which she unlocked walking out.

Jin had also agreed that it looked good on her for the rest of the time. There were a couple of no's on some things (Y/N) tried on but mostly yes's causing them to leave with three shopping bags and it was just the first store they had visited so far.

They spent the rest of the day in different shops, the same routine of Jin choosing clothes to then (Y/N) trying them on and hoping they both agreed on whether or not it looked good.

They had decided it was time to eat since Jin's stomach growled and agreed on just ending their shopping spree there after seven bags later. Making their way to the food court they each made suggestions on what to eat but couldn't agree on what until they both looked at the Italian food stand and shared a smile.

Jin suggested (Y/N) to look for a place to sit as he went to order their food to which she agreed and began looking around until she finally found one sitting down quickly claiming the table and placing the seven shopping bags on the table and chairs.

As (Y/N) waited she decided to journal to kill time and thankfully she always took her purse with her or else she'd be sitting there awkwardly, she rummaged through her purse and felt the familiar journal. Pulling it out she found a pencil and flipped through the pages and stopped at the page in which she had started sketching Jin's handsome face.