06 | sugar

what an entitled bitch

the freshmen assembly ended about 10 minutes ago and i already want to go home.

i swear the slap to jeon jungkook's face could've been heard throughout all of the school's hallways.

oops.

"ugh, this is all your fault bitch ass!" this eunbitch shrieked to the top of her lungs as she suddenly pierced her stiletto heel in my leg, as i see her leaving with her minions, clicking those goddamn awful heels made from hell.

"agh, thanks! never come again!" i groan in pain while cursing under my breath.

i fell to my knees, clutching onto my shin as i hiss under my breath. her heels should be confiscated as weapons, i swear.

behind me, i heard a sudden thud and the sound of crashes against lockers. i quickly turn my head to see both jeon jungkook and that mint green-haired dude again, mint..

oh i think his name is min yoon.. something.
i recognized him from the freshmen assembly. he apparently lead the photography and hiphop club.

i stare at the two boys, who were currently both on the floor rubbing their heads as i hear them bickering to each other.

"kook, watch where you're fucking going!"

"hyung that was not my fault! where were you even goin-"

the boys stop and stare at me as i stood up, stumbling a bit but regaining my balance, as i brush away at my skirt and legs.

they stand up as well, brushing themselves as they look away in embarrassment. i walk up to them about to speak as i look behind them to see jennie and the rest of the other students still crowding around us.

yoongi turns around as well as he shouts, "show's over guys, bell's about to ring!"

everyone scatters around to leave, as jennie comes next to me as she chuckles.

"damn lisa, i warned you about eunha, yet you still never fail to amaze me," she says as we both high-five each other while smirking.

"what can i say, i'm born for stuff like this." i reply as i smile at her, giggling.

pft.

i turn my head to jungkook's as he scoffs and chuckles while crossing his arms and looking away from me in the form of disbelief.