03 | legend

god damn

god damn. she's a legend.

everyone in our class witnessed the extraordinary scene of lisa vs. sehun.

she ended him by kicking him right in the balls. heol, i guess i sit next to a psychopath.

"serves you right, dickhead."

the class started ooh-ing while
mrs. seungyoon said,

"aish, chanyeol! take sehun to the infirmary, jebal.. and for you, lisa, give me a very good explanation to why i shouldn't put you in detention on the first day of school?"

"mmm, well you clearly saw how that disrespectful little boy just technically harassed me, right? and little did i thought that this school was the #1 highschool in seoul, and you wouldn't want that reputation to be gone forever would you? like me telling how there are boys here basically taking the advantage of every single girl in this school? some girls like it but some girls are just helpless. so 'cause uh, i can take this to court, considering that my mother just took up a very important lawyer spot in the city.. so please, go ahead, let that filthy boy be treated and not go into trouble knowing he probably comes from a rich family but is ashamed that he has low grades, and that i have to take in the punishment. and trust me, i'm only doing this for women's equality and fairness in general, so don't get the wrong idea, kamasahmnida for this opportunity to share my perspective teacher. there's your explanation, hope it's good enough, 'cause if not, i can talk for the whole day if you want! oh and mianhae for my inappropriate behavior, meaning the profanity."

lisa ranted and rambled still maintaining a smile of respect on her face as she bowed, like wha-

oh my goodness. mrs. seungyoon clapped?!

"unique, i like you manoban. just please don't get into any more trouble, i've dealt with this before, but daebak.. you bring in so much confidence and power willing to do anything, i like you. i accept your apology, just don't get used to this, arasseo? now class settle down and shut up!"

you saw lisa sitting down while smiling to our teacher whom was smiling back at her.

"that was daebak!!" i heard someone say.

i look over to see one of our classmates,
park chaeyoung or usually known as roseanne or rosè, walking over to lisa accompanied by kim jennie and kim jisoo.

"gomawo?" lisa said blandly going back to listening to her music.

weird. i'd think that lisa would've wanted to make friends with the trio.