Chapter 5

Naruto has been in the village for 3 months now and he was bored. After the fight in the arena, many people stayed away from. But there was one person that bugged him to no end

"HEY YOU!" yelled a voice, Naruto turned around and saw Sasuke march toward him "I demand that you teach me everything that you know"

"Alright," said Naruto "first lesson stand still" and Sasuke did as instructed saying

"Good, you know your place. You should be honored to teach me"

"Now turn around" Sasuke continued to do as Naruto said. Naruto then cocked his leg back saying "First lesson, Skydiving"

"Wa?" was all the emo said before Naruto launched him across the village. He then continued walking to the Hokage Tower like nothing happened

'HAHA! That was great! You have to do it again!' said Gildarts as he enjoyed it whenever Naruto injured the arrogant asshole

'We both know it will happen again and it will end the same way every time. Now let's go get a job, I'm bored and I want to fight' he thought back to Gildarts as he was entering the tower. It's been a week since Minato was out of the hospital and he was still surprised to find Naruto in the village after he beat them. Naruto walked into the office and saw Minato doing paperwork.

"I want a job," he said as he stood there with his arms crossed, Minato looked at him with some fear and said

"I have another idea,"

"What is it?"

"How about you become a teacher, you already qualify for the job"

"I've been here for 3 months and you want me to teach some kids? You and I both know that my teaching methods would kill them. Have you seen that thing you call an 'Uchiha'? I'm glad I meet Itachi before him, at least I know that not all of them are arrogant"

"I know, but at least it won't leave you bored" he replied. Naruto thought about it for a moment and said "alright I'll give it a try. Now when do I begin?"

"You can start tomorrow" as he handed Naruto the papers "your students are Konohamaru Sarutobi, Udon Ise, and Moegi Kazamatsuri" and Naruto left looking at the students' profiles. When Minato came back to the real world, he instantly gave Naruto the rank on Jonin and gave him his own house to live in. It was a nice size house and whenever people broke into his house, their corpse would be found outside the village whenever they heard a giant bang.

The next day, Naruto went to the academy and asked to be directed to the classroom that was being taught by someone named Iruka. When he entered the class, there was also some Jonin there as well. He looked around and saw the three that he was supposed to teach saying "Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi. You three are to meet me at the Forest of Death. Now get going." as he walked out of the room and using pure speed to get to the entrance of the Forest of Death. It was about 10 minutes after he got there when the trio got there.

"So, these are the brats I'll be teaching. What have I signed up for?" he said as he got frowns in response

"HEY! I'm the grandson of the Third Hokage, you should respect me"

"And I have a Sarutobi version of the emo, great," he said as he got a giggle from the other two

"Well, my name is Naruto Kyuubi Stinger or 'BlueAce' as stated in the Bingo Book. My hobbies are my own and I already achieved my dream. I have many dislikes such as arrogance and few likes, Next"

"My name is Konohamaru Sarutobi. My dream is to be stronger than my grandfather, beat the Hokage and take his place."

"My name is Udon Ise"

"And my name is Moegi Kazamatsuri"

"Alright, for you all to become actual ninja-"

"But I thought we were," said Moegi

"Technically yes, but not until you pass my test"

"Which is?" asked Udon

"Surviving for 24 hours in this forest"

"WHAT!" they all yelled out

"Yes, now your 24 hours begins. Have fun" and he disappeared into the brush to watch them from a distance.

24 Hours Later:

It's been 24 hours since those three were left in the forest under Naruto's watch. They actually surprised him because Konohamaru showed leadership skills, Udon was very knowledgeable and Moegi wasn't a fangirl. He showed up after the deadline and got chewed out by the three of them. He said that they passed and said that they will be starting missions tomorrow, not the chores the actual missions making them jump for joy. Now here was telling Minato what happened

"So let me get this straight. You left three genins that just got out of the academy in the Forest of Death, just as a test"

"Yes"

"What were you thinking?" he yelled at him

"To make sure that they relied on each other. It was a test to see that if they could work together or die alone."

"You could have at least used the bell test"

"So they could learn more flower pressing in that so-called 'academy' this village has fallen so low since the Third was in office. I also expect to see a C-Rank mission waiting for me when I come with my genin in tomorrow" Naruto said as he left Minato to his own thoughts.

[Hey guys, sorry this chapter is a little short. I just wasn't in the mood today because my mind is somewhere else thinking about the next Fanfic i'm going to make. The next chapter is Team Naruto taking a job to deal with some sound nin. Hope you enjoyed]