Chapter 1(Because)

Seven Years After Kyuubi Attack:

In the forest of death, deep into the forest I might add, stood a little boy beaten up with a missing left arm.

 "Stupid parents and stupid sisters, leaving me locked outside for the village's entertainment. It's my birthday too damnit!" said a blonde boy as he punched a tree "They always forget about me" and he fell to the ground crying. This boy was Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the son of the great Fourth Hokage. Now the reason why he was in the Forest of Death was that he was forgotten, again and beaten, again. You see seven years ago to this date, the powerful Kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf village. Now the reason why was because she (That's right, I'm making the Kyuubi a girl, deal with it) was being controlled by an unknown man who wielded the Sharingan. The Fourth Hokage, being the wise man he was, split the tailed beast into three parts. The chakra was split between his sisters while he got the soul. After the first few years, things were alright, but then Minato and Kushina started to train the girls in using the Kyuubi's chakra. Now when Naruto was five he got up one night to get a glass of water when he heard his parents talking. After he listened to them he made the shocking discovery that he couldn't use chakra. Now here we are now watching young Naruto cry on the ground because of neglect and the fact he couldn't use chakra. "Man I'm tired. Might as well sleep here, Kami knows that they probably locked the doors to the estate now." and he fell asleep.

When Naruto fell asleep he was graced with a sewer. "Kami, this place is appalling," he said. Now for his age, he was a genius, but he didn't want to show it so he was laid back a majority of the time. He walked through the sewer until he heard crying, he ran to where the crying was and found a cage. Inside the cage was a woman, with orange hair going past her waist, and wore a red kimono. She also had a pair of double D size breasts and beautiful red eyes. He walked up to her past the cage and asked "Why are you crying?" and she looked up and saw him. She then immediately shot at him and started hugging him saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" over and over again

"What are you sorry for?" he asked

"I'm sorry for everything Naruto. I'm sorry for the neglect, I'm sorry for attacking and I'm sorry for how the villagers treat you" she said

"There's no need to be sorry. Those things happen on their own. You have nothing to do with it" and he hugged her back "May I also have your name?

"Kurami," she said trying to wipe the tears from her eyes

"And are you the Kyuubi?"

"Yes" and she said and parted the hug

"Why did you attack the village?"

"I didn't want to. After I was ripped from your mother-"

"That woman is not my mother!" he said when she said that word

"Ok, after I was ripped from her I was put under a genjutsu that made me attack your village," she said

"So you were put under a genjutsu that made you attack the village by a man wielding the Sharingan?"

"Yes, that about sums it up"

"Ok, so now what?" he asked

"Well since your parents are training your sisters, I thought it would only make sense for me to train you"

"But I don't have any chakra"

"Don't worry about that kid" said a voice and they turned around to see two men.

The first man was a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length orange hair and had a stubbly beard. He wore a long, black, high-collared, and tattered cloak with shoulder plates, and around his waist was a simple belt. He also wore loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armored waist-guard bearing plate similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple boots.