[1]

jkm

[background of jennie and the school students]

i was one of top students in the school. well that's if it's along the grades for the girls. if you're picking the top student out of the whole entire school then that's a problem.

you see, i'm one. ONE. one of the top students in my school. the other one is yoongi. more know as suga. min yoongi is a rapper in our school just like me but he still does amazing work in school. out of school he loves writing music and rapping non-stop. the only reason i know this is because people talk about this around the school.

me. i love singing and more importantly rapping. i love rapping and writing my own music. i love expressing my feelings through my songs. 

the school calls us the queens of the schools because everyone looks up to us. in a good way. everyone wants to be us because we earn everyone's respect. everyone loves us because we aren't rude unlike another group. 

bts. a group that yoongi is in. they are the group that everyone fears and gives respect. they don't earn respect people just give it to them. everyone fears them because their the bad boys of the school but they're also the kings. 

people think that blackpink and bts are the kings and queens of the year and that we look great with each other. but i think people should think again. 

[monday]

i walk into class and see that the teacher hadn't arrived yet. i see joy and walk over to her. i sit next to her and set my stuff down.

"hey, you ready for class?" joy asked me and i nodded.

"the teacher hasn't arrived yet so i'm going to listen to some music." i said and plugged in my headphones. joy nodded and she went back to doing her homework.

i take out my notebook and look through it. it was filled with thoughts that i had. i look for an empty page and grab my pen. i write down some lyrics and listen to the music coming from my phone. 

after about 6 songs i feel joy shake me and i look up. i look and see the teach coming through the door. i take my headphones off and put my book away. i grab my supplies and set them on the table. i hide my phone in my back pocket and listen to the teacher. 

for the entire class time, i take down notes and listen to the teacher talking. after notes and explanations we done we were free to do homework and anything. i finish my homework and take my notebook out. 

i look around and the teacher was busy doing something on the computer, not paying attention to any of his students. i plug in my headphones and start playing music. i write a few more lyrics until i feel something hit my head. i look up and see someone throw pieces of paper around. 

he was ripping multiple papers and throwing them everywhere. i look at him and take my headphones off. 

"um excuse me?" i ask and look at him. 

"jen, i don't think that you should be talking to him." joy said pulling me down to my seat. 

"excuse me." i repeat but joy keeps pulling me towards my seat. he didn't respond so i just scoffed.

"whatever." i say and sit back down beside joy. 

after a minute or two, joy jumps and turns around. i look at her confused and she gets hit by a piece of paper square in the face. i look at her and she looked like she was going to break someone's face.

"what the heck?!" she screams and i pull her down this time. 

"excuse me, miss. park. but is there a problem?" the teacher asks and looks at the three of us.

"no sir." joy says and i let go of her. 

in no time the bell rings and we all file out of the classroom. i walk to my locker and put my stuff away and grab my other notebooks. 

after 4 class, it was lunch and i went to find my other 8 friends. i walk around and see seulgi and taeyong together. 

"hey, seulg." i said and she turned around. she looked shocked and taeyong just stared at me. 

"hey, jen. where you heading?" she asked looking at me. 

"lunch. coming?" i ask and she looks at taeyong.

"go if you want." taeyong says and i look at him.

"no, it's fine. seulgi, just go with taeyong. it's fine. have fun." i say and walk away. i knew that seulgi would be blushing or something after i left.

i walk to lunch and sit beside joy. each group of friends have a name. jisoo, lisa, rose, and i are called blackpink. we have a girly side and a badass side. we sit with red velvet. their name is red velvet because they are soft but they also have a bad side to themselves. 

i sit beside them and start eating my lunch. rose and yeri were still buying lunch and i continue to eat my lunch. after a while, rose and yeri arrives with their food. they sit down and i pack up my lunch. i put all my stuff away and get up.

"i'm going to be in the music room. if you need me, i'll be there." i say and i see them all nod. 

i walk to the music room and open the door. i walk over to the piano and grab my notebook. i set it down in front of me and play some notes. i leave my book open staring at each of the lyrics i wrote. i play some of the notes and listen to it.

after a few minutes, i got the first few lines of notes. i write down each note in my notebook and keep playing it over trying to figure out the next few notes. 

by the end of lunch, i hear the bell and look at my notebook. it was filled with scribbles and different notes. i close my notebook feeling accomplished that i finished the whole thing after one period. 

i pack up my things and walk to the door. i open the door and i hit someone. i open the door fully and see someone i wasn't expecting. even though i would think that he would come here often. i look and see...

[to be continued...]