[8]

[sorry if this chapter gives you a heart attack or not....]

myg

i sit beside jin but he was too busy talking to jisoo. we all picked a movie and we all watched. i zoned out as the movie started. i sat on the opposite side of jennie. 

i thought back to what had happened earlier. i mentally slapped myself but i can't be with her. 

[flashback]

"jen, you okay?" i asked and jennie nod slowly.

"jen, just tell me if something is bothering you." i asks and hold onto her shoulders.

"you kissed my forehead and now i can't focus correctly." jennie say and look down.

"jen just forget that ever happened." i asked and she look up at me.

"jen, let's go." i says and i walks ahead of jennie.

[flashback ended]

i snap out of my thoughts when i hear a ding at the door. lisa gets up with jungkook and grabs the food that we ordered. they set the food down on the table and we grabbed some food off the table and kept watching the movie.

it was already 11 and we've been watching multiple movies and dramas. the girls have been crying over dramas and jennie has been hugging a pillow. we watch out last drama and one by one we fall asleep. 

i wake up in the middle of the night and see the kitchen light open. i get up and see jennie awake. she was making breakfast. i pull out my phone and look at the time. it was 5 in the morning and the sun hasn't even risen. i walk to the kitchen and sit on the counter.

"why are you awake so early?" i asked and jennie just ignored me.

"jen. don't ignore me." i say and stand up. 

"don't call me jen." she says and cooks the pancakes on the pan. 

"fine. jennie, what's wrong?" i ask and she ignores me again. 

"jennie..." i whisper and wrap my arms around her waist.

"yoongi please just stop." jennie says and pushes me.

"nope." i say and wrap my arms around her waist again.

"please, just stop pretending." jennie says and i shake my head. i kiss her cheek and i make my way down to her neck. she tilts her head and tightens her grip on the spatula. 

"jennie...tell me what's wrong and i'll stop." i say and continue to kiss and suck on her neck.

"yoongi...stop" jennie whined and i shake my head and continue. 

"fine. just please stop." jennie says and i pull away. there was a small mark but it wasn't visible from afar. 

"why do you like teasing me? i'm not your toy that you can play with me. i thought you like me but i was wrong. you're just another playboy like every boy in our school. why did i think you were one of the nicest guys i met. rose was right. i should just let you go." jennie says and turns off the stove and walks away. 

i ruffle my hair and sigh. i watch as she walks away and i hear her door slam shut. i hear someone getting up and see jimin. he walks up to me and looks at me confused.

"was that jennie?" jimin asked and i nod.

"you should just tell her the truth before you hurt her more." jimin said and i shake my head.