Chapter 19 ~ Oh Zayn. Shut up.

"You knew?" I ask Zayn.

"Yeah, so?" He asks, shrugging.

I shake my head at him. "I'll deal with you later." I sigh. I turn to Niall who is looking at me angrily. I sit beside him and hold his hand. Zayn growls under his breath. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes.

"How are you, Nialler?" Harry asks.

"Why does everyone keep asking that? Look at me, i'm clearly not ok." He snaps back.

"That's why we're here. Why are you not ok?" I ask him.

"Stupid question, don't you think?" Niall says. "I'm not ok because of you and Zayn. End of story."

"Why is this my fault?" Zayn asks.

Oh, Zayn. Shut up.

"You knew! You knew I loved her and you still decided to take her!" Niall yells. "The worst part is you were my best friend. I trusted you. You said you were even going to help me with her."

"It's not my fault she fell for me! I didn't ask for it!" Zayn snaps.

I glare at him. That one hurt.

"Please! You seduced her!" Niall yells.

"Seduced her?!" Zayn laughs. "Oh, that's rich! All I had to do was look at her and she was mine."

"Excuse me, right here!" I remind him. He can be so egotistical.

Poor Harry looks so confused and scared.

"Kaera, you deserve someone so much better then this asshole!" Niall says to me.

I choose not to respond to his statement.

"And you're better than me?" Zayn asks.

"Does anyone want some lemonade?" Harry asks.

"I am so much better than you!" Niall yells.

"Perhaps some cookies?" Harry asks. He's trying hard to change the subject. Poor Harry.

"Stop it! You guys are breaking Harry!" I yell to both of them.

"Kaera, that's a pretty flower." Harry says, pointing to painting on my wall of a sunflower.

"Thank you, Harry." I smile at him.

"God, I wish Liam was here, he would know what to do." I say to myself.

"Psh, Liam would have made this worse." Harry says.

I snap my head towards him. "What?"

"Ooh right, I never told you." Harry says. 

"Told me what, Harry?" I ask him.

"Nothing!" He smiles. "I'm gonna go get some water." He jets off into the kitchen.

"Harry!" I chase after him into the kitchen.

Zayn's POV

"You're an asshole, you know that?" Niall asks me.

"Shut the hell up, Blondie." I say to him.

"I'm better for Kaera." He says. "You know that, you know you're only gonna end up hurting her."

"So? I have her, you don't." I shrug.

"You're so selfish!" He shouts. "I can give her a better life, and you know that. You only think of what's good for you, not her. You only like her because of her looks, that's all. If only she could realize."

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I love her!" I shout.

"That's a lie, you wouldn't know what love is!"

"I know it's something I have and you don't! You never will! You're Niall, No girl gives a shit about you!" I insult him.

"Yours does!" He snaps. "She's been cheating on you, and you're too blind to see it!"

"Lies." I say firmly.

"Oh, but it's so true. She even gave it up to me." He smiles. My heart skips a beat, and my blood runs cold.

"Fuck. You." I say as I resist the urge to puch him. "She did not."

"But she did. I really like that tattoo, you know, the bird on her lower back that no one knows about." He smiles.

How the fuck does he know about the tattoo.

She couldn't have. She wouldn't.

But the way she was holding his hand, and the hug.

Maybe she did.

Fuck it.

I throw myself at Niall as my fist connects with his cheek. He kicks my stomach just enough to make me fall back. He gets on top of me and punches me in the nose, I hear a loud crack and blood comes leaking out.

Fuck. Niall. Horan.

I push him off me and kick him in the stomach, over and over, then kick his face. He whines.

"Motherfucker!" He says as he spits out some blood.

"Holy shit!" Kaera says as she enters the room.

"Zayn, what the hell!?" She shouts as she runs to Niall's side.

Of course.

"Fuck you!" I yell at her before storming out of the apartment.

I walk down the stairs and get to my own apartment.

"Hi Zayn." I hear next to me. I turn and see Jules. She's someone i've fooled around with in the past. "How have you been?" She asks.

"I'm fucked up right now." I say coldly.

"I can see that, Who did you fight with the time?" She points to my blood nose. I laugh a bit and wipe it off, only to discover that my nose is probably broken.

Hmm, Jules is right here and I feel like shit.. Fuck it.

I pull her close to me and crash my lips into hers. Of course, she gratefully accepts and puts her hand on the back of my neck. She taste like weird alcohol and mint. She's not my first choice for a one night stand but, for the condition i'm in, i'm willing to make acceptions.

I open the door to my apartment pull her in.

Kaera can go fuck Niall again, I don't give a shit.

Kaera's POV

"I am so done with him." I say, my arms crossed.

"As you should be." Harry says.

"Agreed." Niall chymes in.

"You, be quiet, i'm mad at you, too." I turn to Niall.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the apartment. Harry gives me and hug and says goodbye before leaving as well.

I go into my bedroom and go to bed.

Shit.

I miss him.

XxxxXXXXXxxX

WOOP! I'm Done! How ya feel about that? Alright, Vote, Comment and Add, I love you and thank you so much for reading, I will see y'all next time! BYE!

-Maya