Chapter 3: The Party

Narrator pov

As they walked out the door feeling powerful and confident. They arrived at the house around 8:54.

There was people inside and outside drinking dancing having fun all the things normal college students do.

Christie and Melanie went inside and found the people that invited us to the party. They were cute but they weren't that fine.

Then they said the cheesiest pick up line there was. "Are you Cinderella cause tonight I see that dress coming off" the guy said.

In Christie's mind she was probably thinking something like this. Oh no ma'am that was so corny. Why on earth would you say that.

Oh god no she was cringing at the thought of it. But since Christie was so polite she did not say anything except "sweetheart I'm wearing ripped jeans and a crop top. Do you see a dress on me" Christie asked one of the guys.

In Melanie's mind was all that she could think of. FGJVJFHFJVJMFHTGRGSGHTJFTVHHSEFWSER. Yup Melanie has cute boy fever. Poor soul I feel bad for her.

Oh well Melanie will be alright. Christie pulled Melanie to the kitchen and got a drink. Melanie got a Jack & Coke and Christie got a Gin and Tonic.

As soon as they got done with their drinks they went outside to the pool and started dancing to the music. They were playing New Freezer by Rich the Kid.

Christie was throwing back vodka shots like it was water.

Christie started to feel like not so good. She just got a little drunk. Ok not a little drunk. Christie was flat out stupid drunk. Well at least it got her mind off the attacks.

Oh and well Melanie did not drink as much but she was still quite drunk. But she was not with Christie. Oh no she was with a guy. So you know what that means.

I'm not gonna go over to Melanie cause that was just be nasty. As the narrator of this story I'm not gonna get my innocent ears ruined.

Anyway Christie was having fun and still drinking. I have no idea why she still drinking but I cannot control what Christie does.

Guys were all around Christie surrounding her. Christie was feeling uncomfortable so she walked backed inside into the kitchen and fixed some water.

Christie was going to be hungover tomorrow and there was no doubt about. Then Christie saw Melanie go into the kitchen. "So where have you been" Christie asked.

"Oh I met this guy and we talked then we did a little more than talking" she said. "Ok I'm going to stop you right there because my poor innocent ears cannot take this" Christie said.

"Oh Christie you are so funny" Melanie said. "I was not kidding Melanie. I really do not wanna hear anything about what just happened." Christie said seriously.

"Ok whatever floats your boat" Melanie said. Christie took her phone out her pocket and looked at tells time. It was already past 1 o'clock.

Well it is time to go back to the dorm. Melanie called an Uber and waited outside it to come. The Uber came and they arrived back home and each went to their rooms and went to sleep.

They were gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow when they woke up...

Forbidden BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara