Chapters 1: Attacks

Christie's pov

I woke up to the sound of the TV. I got up to see Melanie watching the news. "Hey Melanie" I spoke. "Hey, oh my god Christie have you heard what's been happening?" she said looking up at me emotional.

"No" I said. "What has been happening" I asked. "There has been people disappearing over the campus and when they found them they have been drained of blood" Melanie explained. Oh my god, I didn't know what was happening on my own college campus.

"That's terrible" I said. Who would do that to people I thought. "How long has this been happening" I asked Melanie. "It's been happening since 3 days ago" Melanie said.

"Well do they know who or what has been doing that to them" I asked. "They say it has been animal attacks" She said. "Do you really think it is animals that have been doing this.

I mean it all seems kinda suspicious to me" I said. "Well what else would it be" Melanie asked. "That's the thing I have no idea" I said. "It has to be animals doing this to them" she said.

"All of this is stressing me out. I'm going to get ready for class" I said walking back to my room. Try to put this in the back of my head till after the day is over.

But of course my dumb self is not gonna listen to my own words. Throughout class I could not stop thinking about these people disappearing and the attacks.

"Christie" a person said beside me waking me up from the thoughts in my head. "Huh" I said. "Class is over" she said. "Oh thanks" I quickly thanked her and almost fell trying to run out the classroom.

Since I had time till my next class started I went to the off campus cafe to get me a Caramel Macchiato. When I payed I left because I had class in 30 minutes.

I saw police guards around the campus. I think that was a good idea because of all the attacks happening. They were questioning kids from what I heard.

I started to think about the attacks again while I was walking to my next class. Did I really think that animals could have done this?

Could I stop thinking about it until I went to sleep? No I do not think so because my stupid self can never get over stuff. Anyways, besides being my stubborn not being able to let stuff go self.

I am actually quite bearable. Well in my mind I am. I'm assuming I am bearable to my friends cause if I wasn't then I would not have any friends now would I. No I wouldn't.

Oh and sometimes I talk to much and I can be pretty violent. People get on my nerves easily I can catch a attitude with people that get on my nerves. Sometimes I wonder how I even have friends. Crazy I know right.

When I think about the attacks it stresses me out but it seems like I cannot get it off my mind. It is so irritating sometimes. Class seems like the only time I can forget about stuff and sometimes not even class gets my mind off of it.

Christie just think about parties and cute boys to get your mind off it I said to myself. I started to think about boys and parties to get my mind off the attacks.

It started working for like 1 minute. After that 1 minute I went back to the attacks. I need a distraction. When I get to class hopefully that can my distraction.

When I needed a distraction it seems like the world couldn't even give me that.

But then my phone buzzed. Thank you for the distraction world about time I said to myself. So I took my phone out my pocket...