Chapter 6

Kaede's P.O.V
I was starting to get inpatient, Those boys have been in there for almost 30 minutes with us waiting outside! What could they be doing in there?! My thoughts were soon interrupted when i heard a crash from inside the room. I quickly flung the door open to see a mountain of papers and books on the floor, Ouma was on the floor laughing as Kiibo was screaming and frantically waving his arms around like he wanted to get something off him, Kaito Was Trying to shut Kiibo. I quickly ran over to kiibo and put a hand over his mouth, as soon as i had my hand over his mouth kiibo stopped screaming his eyes filled with tears, his face blushing with embassment. I slowly removed my hand. "I-I-Im so sorry Kaede!! Ouma just said that there was a spider on me and i just-" kiibo said but was to flustered to continue. I sighed opening my mouth to respond but suddenly heard a groan from behind me, i quickly turned to see Shuichi Slowly open his eyes half way, which were glazed over by his Fever as far as i could tell. "Whats with all the screaming....." he mumbled his voice cracking a bit as he spoke. Kaito looked over at the sickly boy and sighed, "So Your Finally Awake..." he said walking over to his bed and sitting on a chair that had been next to it. Shuichi looked up at him confused.....did he not know what was going on?

Shuichi's P.O.V
My head was pounding, someone had been screaming and i didn't know why, and now there were 5 of my classmates in my room looking at me.....what was going on? The last thing i remembered was someone pulling back by my shoulder.....and then......i collapsed...? I tried to sit up only to have kaito put a hand to my chest keeping me down. "Oh no you don't, we don't need you passing out on us again!" He said looking at me with a stern expression. Kaede quickly walked over to the other side of my bed and felt my Forehead, quickly pulling her hand back. "Yikes! Your Still Burning Up! Thats some Fever you got there Shuichi!" She said concern in her voice. I suddenly heard Ouma Call out from the floor, "Hey?! Whos gonna help me clean up all this stuff?!" He said an annoyed tone in his voice. I quickly tired to get out of bed to pick the things up from the floor only to hit with a huge wave of nausea, causing me to collapse to my knees just in time for Kaito To catch me, "Whoa?! Dude! What part of 'we don't want you collapsing again' don't you get?!" He shouted causing me to hold my head in pain. Kiibo quickly helpped ouma clean the books and papers on the floor setting them on my desk, kaito helpped me back into bed. Maki went into my bathroom and came out with a thermometer in her hand, she then sat on the edge of my bed, "Shuichi Open Your Mouth Please" she said and by the sound of her voice i could tell she didn't want me to act all stubborn, So I obeyed her command as i opened my mouth, maki stuck the thermometer into my mouth and waited. About a minute later, the thermometer started beeping. Maki removed the thermometer from my mouth looking at it, the others looked over her shoulder their faces full of concern once again. "101.2 Fahrenheit (38.4444 Celsius) Shuichi........Why Didn't You Tell Anyone That You Were Sick?!"she screamed in anger. I looked down at my hands, which were placed in my lap, trying to come up with something to say, "it was worse yesterday...." i muttered under my breath, maki grabbed my chain forcing me to look up at her, "I swear To God Shuichi Saihara  If You Ever Do This Again!" She said in a stern and angry voice. I Shuddered a bit at the intimidating Aura that Maki was giving off, she is really scary......Kaito finally broke between us, pushing maki back a bit, "Come on Maki let Shuichi Get Some Rest....what's done is already done." He said pushing me to lay down, which i happily did. "Hey  Ouma can you grab me a wash cloth from the bathroom please?" Kaito asked carefully covering me with my blankets. Ouma Quickly got up and grabbed a cloth from the bathroom tossing it to kaito, who soaked it in the bowl of cold water and rung it out before placing it on my head....the cold cloth felt really nice against my clammy skin..........i could barely keep my eyes open anymore as i felt sleep take over my senses.