Chapter 5

Maki's P.O.V
We finally got to Shuichi's Dorm Room, Kaede placed her hand on the palm reader and sure enough it was unlocked, how typical of him. Kaito was the first to enter followed by Kaede, Kiibo, Ouma and then Myself, After i entered I shut the door behind me. Kaito Placed Shuichi Down In His Bed and removed his Hat and Shoes and then turned to me and Kaede, "Can You Guys Wait OutSide For A Second....." he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Blushing a bit Kaede Nodded and walked towards the Door, following after her i closed the door behind us as we walked into the hallway.

Kaito's P.O.V
As soon as the girls left I sighed and looked down at Shuichi, The poor Boy was Shivering, his face still flushed, his bangs stuck to his forehead due to all the sweat on it and his breathing was quite Labored. I quickly looked over at Ouma who was Leaning Up Against the wall of the room and said "Ouma Go Into The Dresser Drawer Over There And Get Some Clean Clothes That We Can Change Shuichi Into", Ouma Nodded and went over to the Dresser and started looking threw it. I then looked over at Kiibo who was standing Near The door to the bathroom, "Kiibo Can You Go To The Kitchen And Fill A Bowl With Ice Cold Water Please? Oh! And Grab A Wash Cloth to Please!" I said To Him. Kiibo Nodded And Walked out of the room no doubt taking the girls with him. Ouma Quickly tossed me a Clean Pair Of Clothes, which i caught and placed on the bed, i then started unbuttoning Shuchi's Shirt which was a bit difficult due to the fact that the buttons were super small. I finally managed to get all the buttons undone, i then quickly removed his shirt tossing it to the side for now. I then started to remove his pants which made me blush a bit, as i was doing this Kiibo walked back into the room, telling the girls to wait outside once again. Kiibo set the bowl of cold water next to the bed along with the wash cloth. I removed shuichi's pants and folded them along with his shirt, leaving hom only in his Boxers. I Then reached over and grabbed the wash cloth, carefully dipping it into the cold water and rigging it out. I then carefully wiped the sweat from Shuichi's body, i heard him let out a sigh of Relief a bit at the sudden cold object that was touching his Hot Skin......poor guy....After I Finished Wiping The Sweat from his body i grabbed the Clothes that Ouma Had tossed to me a few minutes before and quickly put them on shuichi, After i had finished dressing him i layed him down on his bed again covering him with his bed sheets.....i couldn't help but feel bad for him....he didn't deserve this....i glanced over at the clock on the wall, 12:45......How long had he been out for...? Im starting to get really worried......