Chapter 4

No One's P.O.V
The Class Of 15 desided that it would be best if the split up into 3 groups. The 1st group would be ouma, kiibo, kaede, maki and kaito who would be in charge of taking care of shuichi during his ill state, The 2nd group would be Touji, Gonta Angie, Tenko and Himiko who would be in charge of Cleaning The School, And the 3rd group would be Shinguji, Rantaro, Iruma, Tsumugi and Hoshi would be in charge of finding a way to escape the school like prison. As the groups separated, they all got to work.

Kaede's P.O.V
As we walked down the hall, i couldnt stop looking at shuichi who was now being carried by kaito. Shuichi's face was flushed a darker sade of crimson then before, more beads of sweat ran down his face. I couldn't help but feel guilty about his condition, i mean i was all are faults....

  《FLASH BACK TO 3 DAYS BEFORE》

No One's P.O.V
Monokuma had just finished his speech and had disappeared once again, leaving the group of teens in complete and utter shock. None of them had ever killed anyone one before and they didnt even know where to begin! Everyone was panicking until someone yelled, "Quiet Down Everyone!" Everyone was silent as they all turned to look at the capped boy. Shuichi had called for silence, he seemed to be taking everyone by surprise. "Everyone calm down! I promise that i will do everything in my power to help us escape this place!" He said, his eyes filled with determination. Everyone seemed to true him and those eyes seemed to pressure the poor boy into finding freedom for all his friends and himself.

              《END FLASHBACK》

Kaede's P.O.V
My heart felt very heavy as i continued to walk down the hall, following the others. I knew it would be a long day....