Chapter 3

Ouma's P.O.V
I was running down the hall as fast as my legs could carry me. I could hear the sound of clanking metal behind me, so i knew kiibo was following me. We finally reached the Dinning Hall, and i slammed the door open. Everyone looked up at me, confused by the loud noise, but their faces soon turned when the saw kiibo Carrying Shuichi. " Shuichi!? " Kaede Shouted Rushing Over, Kaito and Maki following close after. I stepped to the side trying to catch my breath, because i wasn't the fittest person. Kaede placed a hand to Shuichi's Forehead instantly pulling it away, "He Has a Really High Fever!" She shouted causing everone else in the room to rush over. Kaito looked up at kiibo, his face full of concern, "What Happened To My Side Kick?!" He shouted, his face turning red with rage. Kiibo seemed to jump a bit at the Luminary's Rage as he tried his best to remain in a calm state of mind. I finally managed to catch my breath as i reached out and grabbed Kaito's Shoulder, "Calm Down Kaito, We Were As Surprised As You When We Saw Him Collapse In The Ha-" I said but was Soon cut off as i heard kaito shout again, "HE COLLAPSED?!" Kaito was now furious, his face was red with rage, his hands were clenched into fists that threatened to punch me at any second. "If Your So Worried How About We Stop Arguing And Get Him Some Help?" We both turned to See Maki Standing behind us, her hands on her hips as she tapped her foot impatiently. Everyone else agreeded as we all filed out of the room down the hall to the dorms.