"Oh? And what's so special about this Jolteon?" I teased.

"First of all, she's very beautiful." Raiden said. "She's caring, loving, and I can't help but stay close to her." I grinned and chuckled a little bit. I could feel my cheeks blushing slightly, but why should I care? "But." He stretched the word out, giving it emphasis. I looked at him, a little confused.

"But?" I questioned. He tilted his head from side to side slightly, avoiding eye-contact with me.

"There's one thing I don't know if it's true." He said. "It's just a rumor, but still-"

"Rumor?" I questioned. "What rumor?" He looked at me with his eye, and grinned.

"Rumor has it that she's a great kisser." Raiden said. My face went back to smiling.

"Well, there's only one way to find that out, now is there?" I questioned. He started to lean forward. For me, he was going too slow, so instead, I got my paws into his hands and leapt forward, tackling him to the ground, but not before letting our lips connect. He was flat on his back, and I was right above him. I pulled back and gave a grin. "How was that?" Raiden stared at me with his eye widened.

"Yowza." Raiden said. I chuckled a little bit, but before I could go in for another, we were interrupted.

"You two okay back there?" Carinthia asked. I perked my head up and turned around.

"Yeah, just got caught up in some events." I said. I got off Raiden and continued to walk forward. I had barely gotten a few steps forward when I was picked up again, this time, by my scruff! I was unable to use my legs as I was lifted into the air again. I was placed on Raiden's head as he let go. I was forced to keep my balance by putting my hind legs on his shoulders and my front legs on his head.

"Up you go." I took a second to steady myself as he let go. Once I got a good grip with my paws, I looked down at Raiden, letting my head hang upside down.

"Why'd you put me up here?" I asked. Raiden smirked, then replied.

"Cause I wanted to look up to you." Raiden said. "Let you rest, but now, I think I can look forward to something in my life." I chuckled a little bit, then gave him a smooch on his forehead. I positioned myself to where I could relax my muscles. As I looked forward, I saw Lilith looking back at us. It didn't take me long to think what was going on through her mind. I locked eyes with her, staring her down. She huffed, then turned back forward. After the little incident back at Ake, from what I learned was Raiden making multiple puns, I had to help Raiden out from Lilith's grasp.

The trip continued to be calm. Caius was with Sarah up front. After a while, Ayah had enough walking and had Caius pick her up. He set her in his hood, and Ayah began to rest. Guess she wanted some sleep. Shaymin had found some more Gracidia Flowers and was happily flying throughout the air. Carinthia and Lilith were talking about a few things, Kathrin was with them as well, but Calin stuck out like a sore thumb. He was constantly trying way too hard to avoid Kathrin, and when he would get ahead of the group with Caius, Sarah, and Ayah, Sarah would simply look at Calin, which would cause him to shrink back a few steps, getting himself too close to Kathrin than he would like. I, however, stayed on Raiden's head for a good while. I laid my head on his platinum blonde hair. I think I caught a few Z's while I was like that, because the next thing I knew, I felt Raiden scratching the bottom of my scruff. My leg immediately started to bat like a Herdier getting their stomach scratched, as I lost control of pretty much my head, leaning into the scratch, twitching in delight.

"Raiden, stop it!" I said.

"But you like it." Raiden defended. "Otherwise, why would you have told me about it?"