Paparazzi Coming Through

Chapter 5: They're Coming, The Paparazzi

December 09, 2023

X A N D E R

"Xander, there are people outside the house!" Dad was looking through the curtains, not entirely pushing the curtains to the side.

I ran to the curtain and saw he wasn't lying and it wasn't all in my head. My head wasn't supposed to be up to view to them but my head stick out and they saw me.

"SIR!"

"CAN WE HAVE A WORD?!"

"IS IT TRUE?"

"HOW LONG?!..."

┉✕┉❂┉✕┉

These past few days have been hectic and I mean really hectic; everywhere I go, paparazzi would be there. They are watching my every move.

Now, I am scared to even go outside because they are already there waiting. I always managed to get away with the help of my family and friends but it isn't enough.

Last night, we went to a diner to discuss about the baby and my decision. I didn't know (literally forgot I was being looked for) about the paparazzi being there until I saw a flash. All eyes-wide open, we turn to see the person, "Sorry, I want to make billions from this story." Mind you that the paparazzi doesn't know that I can carry or become pregnant. But now they will!

Fuck. Now, people are going to know we aren't exactly dating. Even worse, having a baby together. When the paparazzo guy was running away, he bumped into Timothy, who just entered the diner, and dropped the camera in the process.

"TIMOTHY, LOOK FOR THE SD CARD AND STEP ON IT!" Kattie shouted.

Timothy looked confused and looked down. "Just do it!"

He quickly got the camera onto his hands before the paparazzo could and searched for the sd card. Found it, he threw it onto the ground and stomped like it was a bug. The paparazzo looked in horror, "My money!"

Timothy towered over the guy, making him feel small. The guy looked around first and gathered his destroyed camera running off.

Everyone was looking at us and whispering and I could hear everything they were saying. It was mostly about me though, "Isn't he the guy that's scandals with the mayor's son?"

The commotion got even louder when they realized it was me, we paid the diner and left early. Timothy was sad he couldn't eat. "Did I come here for nothing?"

"Hey, don't be sad you didn't get to eat anything," Janeta replied. "You would have eaten if you came on time... but noooooooo, you decided to come an hour later."

They never liked each other but should at least act like it, their parents decided to get married when we were kids. They have been step siblings since then. So, she is 22 right now and Timothy is 24, that means that their parents have been married for almost 10 years. But they still wouldn't see each other as siblings after so long. Although, you can see that they tolerate each other from time to time and they don't want to admit it.

"Stop," Kattie said, "We have other issues, being to run away from the paparazzi, okay?! Now, Timothy could you be so kind to drive all of us back home."

Janeta and Timothy sighed, "Get in the car. You, monster, can go and walk."

I looked at him, "Timothy!"

"Sorry, but I don't know where she's been and she could be diseased for all I know and harm you and the baby. Also, my car," he said all so seriously.