Loving Morning Sickness

Chapter 2: More Morning Sickness

(Bold and italics are texting.)

The next day, November 24, 2023

X A N D E R

"Honey, you okay there?" Mom asked coming inside the guest room.

"I'm tota -" I stopped mid-sentence because I had to puked more into the toilet bowl. "- totally fine, Ma."

After flushing the toilet, I walked towards the sink and begun brushing my teeth. I then hear my mom coming into the bathroom.

"Oh, baby, it's okay," she told me, patting my back. "This is what you get for having unprotected sex or entirely just sex at the matter."

"I feel the love here, mom," I said rolling my eyes while brushing my teeth.

"Anyways, I came up here to tell you that breakfast is ready," she said rolling her eyes. "Come down, when you are done."

As she was leaving, I replied to her with a nod as I was still brushing my teeth.. Done with brushing my teeth, I took a quick shower and changed my clothes.

Going downstairs, I was met with the fresh smell of chocolate pancakes and fried bacon. That is a heavenly smell, I swear.

I guess, being pregnant has it's perks. Eating a lot for a reason. Applause, applause. I know, I know, I'm funny.

I took a seat near my dad, who was reading the daily newspaper, on his left and started filling my plate with pancakes and bacons. "Son, calm down. They aren't running away."

I gulped my food and said, "Well, dearest Father, I am feeding two people here now. Me and my b--"

I was interrupted by my cellphone, Where dafaqu r ya?!

Ugh, yes. Just what I needed in the morning, a text from Janeta. I can already imagine all the questions she's going to ask.

@ my parent's house, dafaqu ya want?

Mr u still hvn't told me wat happened yesterday. Wen u goin to da apartment?

My parents didn't trust me living by myself in my apartment and forced Janeta to live with me. Luckily, we went to the same college. Jackson State University, how we got in was a struggle but we made it!

I shook my head and turned to my mom, "I'm going to go to the apartment after this."

My mom nod her head, "Sure, honey. Be sure to drive more safely, as you are pregnant."

"I know, Mom," I said smiling.

My dad looked up from his newspaper, "Seeing as you have a child coming up, keep it...."

I looked at my dad as he paused, he looked like he wanted to say more but was debating not to. "...and make sure what your having stays a child not into children. I might lose more money."

I full on belly laughed, "Dad, I'm pretty sure, our family doesn't have a history of twins or more."

He shocked his head, "You may never know."

"Ddaadd, don't jinx it," I said whining. It's enough that I'm already prepared for only one child, not more.

Dad chuckled, "Ah, get out of here!" My mom joined in with his laughter, making a laughing fog in the house.

"I am still eating!" Proving my point, I shoved a mouthful of pancakes and bacon simultaneously into my mouth. Which resulted to my parents laughing again.

We had a few conversation through breakfast about college and work. When breakfast was over, I helped my Mom with the dishes while Dad went to the living room scrolling through the TV.

"Xan, want to tell me who the father is?" My mom casually asked while washing the dishes.

I froze and almost dropped the plate that I was wiping, "Uhm.. He is very well know, you know him too."

I looked at her face and she was thinking of who it was, "Kyle?!"

"EEW!" I scrunched up my nose, "Mom, no. He is my best friend. What the hell?!"

"Mr. Miles?"

"He is my math teacher, Mom. Are you okay?"

"Is it Lenny?"

"Mom, he is my neighbor. Why would I want to be with that? He is crazy."

"Ma--" Freeze. "Manuel Manguel?"

"Ma, he isn't even gay!" Gah, why isn't he gay? He was that typical transferred student from Spain that was loved by everyone. Ahh. Manuel has those brunette business cut hair with hazel eyes. His eyes whenever he looks at me. Orgasm time. Hold up, my mom is next to me. These hormones.

"Xander!?" I heard some say on my left. I looked to my side, it was Mom.

"No, it isn't any of those guys or anyone you are thinking of," I said calmly. "The father of the baby is.... Edrick White."

My mother gave a hum as she continued washing the last plate, then just turned her head that I think she hurt her neck. "Can you repeat that?!"

"The father is Edrick White, the mayor's son."

┉✕┉❂┉✕┉

I unlocked the door to my apartment and was met with Janeta, Kyle, and Katherine's (Kattie) unhappy face. "What's up guys?"

Janeta looked at her wristwatch giving out a frustrated sigh, "You were suppose to be here at 10:30, it is almost 11!"

"Sorry guys, I was with my parents, " I said raising my hands up as if I surrender.

They all gave me a 'hmph' with a cold shoulder but then gave me a big smile. "Want to tell us what happened at the party last week?"

"Okay. Once upon a time, a birthday boy went partying with his best friends. He was excited and happy. The birthday boy and his friends decided to go to a club to celebrate. From there he became really drunk, because of him being drunk that led to him having SEX WITH A RANDOM STRANGERS BECAUSE HIS FRIENDS WEREN'T THERE. The next day, the boy was very sick. His friends were joking around that maybe he was pregnant. The boy decided to see if they were correct because he was scared. He then ended up being pregnant which his parents bet on." I murmured the last part to myself. Still displeased though with this fact.

"OML, your parents bet on you getting pregnant?!" Kyle asked wheezing with laughter.

"Seriously, out of everything I've said?" I said raising my right eyebrow.

"Okay, okay, we get it," Kattie said rolling her eyes. "Who is the father though?"

"The father is Edrick. Edrick White, the mayor's son." I said calmly.

They gasped from the new discovery.

"What-"

"The-"

"Fuck?!"