Prologue

November 17, 2023 marks the day of Xander Lane's 21st birthday and he is going to party at a bar with his friends to celebrate.

"Hey, handsome!" Xander's best friend, Kattie, said. She's a ruler straight.

"Hey, Cutie," his friend, Kyle, said. He's bisexy.

"Hi, Xan-Xan!" His hyper best friend, Janeta, exclaimed. She's a Pringle who likes to mingle. "Let's go!"

Going inside the bar, they all went to the drinks area before going onto the dance floor. Everyone ordered except Xander because he didn't know what to order. The bartender though gave him a martini glass.

"I didn't order anything yet!" Xander yells out.

"I know, but a guy from the back bought it for you!" The bartender yells back.

Looking back, he saw a hunk. A really, really, gorgeous hunk. Like Kellin Quinn hunk. Or Captin American hunk. Oh gawd, the orgasm Xander is having right now from looking at him. But he notices the man was walking towards him. Trying to run away, Xander failed and got caught from the mysterious man.

"Hello there, sweetheart, you new around here?" The mysterious man asked Xander.

"Yeah," Xander replies looking down shyly.

Using two fingers, the mysterious man picked up the chin of Xander, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Lane, Xander Lane. And you?"

"White, Edrick White. And it's very nice to meet you, sweetheart."

Xander was shocked that the mayor's son is interested in him. Maybe it was the alcohol talking but you're never sure.

They kept drinking and drinking. Dancing and dancing. Everything you could do in a bar.

"Sweetheart, do you want to get out of here?"

"Sure, babe," Xander purred.

Getting a cab to drop them to Edrick's house was kind of tough, because he almost forgot where he lived. Opening the door of the house, they started kissing and.....you know, what happens in a house full of two drunk people!!

┉✕┉❂┉✕┉

Xander woke up with a very aching head. He felt something or more likely a someone move next to him. He was scared if it was a girl, but it wasn't thank god but it was the MAYOR'S MOTHER FREAKING GOD DAMN SON!!

Quickly putting on his clothes, he left the house and called a cab to go back to his own house.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MISTER!?" Janeta shrieked out.

"I'm deaf, now," he tells her.

"Very funny, now answer my question!" She exclaimed.

"I woke up at a random house..."

"What kind of random house? Expensive? Not? Ugly? Prett-"

"No, more like the Mayors' son's house."

"WHAT?" More than Janeta's voice was heard. Looking back, the other two were there.

"Yeah..." Xander replies.

"Did you guys use condom?" Kyle asked, just to make sure he didn't get pregnant. Xander had the ability to give birth. Weird, right? Not! It's actually pretty normal around here, but they are considered to be disgusting to the other side of world.

"Of course, we di-" Xander stopped, realization hit his face when he noticed that there was no sign of any condom on the floor of the house.

"I'M NOT READY!!" He yelled with his hand on his face.

"We're going to be with you all the way!" Exclaimed Kattie.

"Together and forever!" Kyle yelled bringing his cuffed fist in the middle.

The others put out all their cuffed fist in the muddle screaming, "TOGETHER AND FOREVER!!"

"Wait, shuddup! You guys are to loud!" Xander whispered massaging his forehead.

Everyone laughs soon Xander joins in.

While at the other side, Edrick woke up alone on his bed naked and no memory of last night but a name. Xander.

*AN:

Is it alright? Should I continue?

Please:

Vote

Comment

Favorite

Xoxo, Nikkie ~ ♥ ~