"Such talent, I can't believe Epic is just wasting this opportunity with these girls." He shook his head as he stood in his stance and sipped his coffee.

I quickly slipped out of the room and groaned walking away from the sinful room. I leaned against the wall near the elevator and sighed deeply. I laughed to myself as I looked down my body, damn, I was being such a triggered bitch right now. I was in my feels and I was starting to feel that fangirl come out of me. So I got into the elevator and went down to the small group of fans waiting for Camila.

If I was gonna act like one might as be with them and fangirl with them. I liked playing around with the fans as well, it was a win, win situation.

"Hey guys." I smiled spreading my arms and they all immediately took advantage of it.

They threw themselves around me causing me to laugh hugging as much of them.

"What's Camila doing?" A girl asked and I smiled to myself.

"Doing something great." I hinted and shrugged looking away before sighing.

"Like wow, I would usually be in your guys' place if it weren't for Serendipity." I smiled up at the sky causing them to coo at me.

I then playfully squealed as I brought them into another hug, "She's my girlfriend." I jumped around jokingly as I held onto them.

"This is so fucking cute, I can't."

"Oh my God, does that mean she's going solo?" A girl whispered to her friend and I bit my lip looking at her camera.

I started making conversation with the other two people and smiled with them. I decided to actually get a coffee and let them tag along because honestly if I were in their place... Shit, I'd already be dead on the inside.

So when we all sat down at a table I slipped my phone out and wanted to see what the fans were seeing. They all fell back onto their phones with me while we waited for our drinks.

@NormaniKorkilled: Okay but that girl literally followed Y/N throughout the ENTIRE store. Plus she was super fucking rude, I would've smacked sis dumbass

@LagooieJaguar: I'm a hard Camren shipper but Camila and Y/N are so fucking hot together