too short. davy jones

You and Davy had been dating for two years now. You two met at the barbers. You were a hairdresser and you were doing his hair. You aren't a hairdresser now.

Every weekend, you and Davy promised to spend the weekend together and do something fun, like play board games or something of that sort. This time, you decided to play monopoly with Mike, Micky, and Peter. Currently, Peter was winning (Surprisingly.)

Mike rolled the dye and got a six. He moved his little silver thimble ahead six spaces, landing on Micky's property. Mike groaned as he gave Micky his money.

You yawned, becoming a bit bored. You and Davy were both losing by a lot, not just a little bit. A LOT!

Micky was only ahead of you guys by a bit and Mike and Peter were ahead of all three of you by quite a bit now and it didn't look like it wasn't going to change throughout the game as well.

"Y/n, your turn." Davy nudged you slightly.

"Oh sorry." You snapped out of it and giggled as you picked up the dye carefully. You threw it and got a four. You moved your piece forward four pieces and got the opportunity to buy "Boardwalk." You grinned, having enough money to do so. You bought the property and hoped everybody would land it.

"I was going to get that property next.." Mike grumbled under his breath.

You snickered mentally. "Ah well, you didn't!" You smiled evilly at him.

Peter looked at the board and played his turn. Afterwards he said, "Why don't we take a break?"

Micky checked the time. It read half past nine. "Holy smokes! It's getting late.." He said.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked, being the night owl he was, it wasn't considered that late at all.

Micky rolled his eyes. "Why don't we shove this game under the sofa to play later?" He asked, getting up and stretching a bit.

Mike thought about it. "Alright, fine." He got up as well and started to take care of the game board. Peter got up and helped Mike.

Davy looked over at you and smiled. "We'll get them tomorrow, love," He said playfully, kissing your cheek. You smiled back at him.

"I'm going to get ready for bed now," You said quietly. You yawned again.

"Alright, I mind as well do the same," Davy said, going to his and your room. You were bunking with Davy and Peter that night instead of on the sofa.

You went into the bedroom and looked through your littlest bag that you had brought with you. You looked for your nightgown. Once you found it, you headed over to the restroom to bathe and get ready for bed.

You soon made it out of the restroom, brushing through your hair with your fingers after drying it decently. You walked out and cracked your neck as you headed back to the room.

You smiled at the sight of your short boyfriend brushing his bangs with a black comb lazily. You looked to your right to see Peter reading a little story to his teddy bear.

You sat on the bed that you and Davy were going to share. You brushed your hair with an actual hairbrush now, making sure there was no tangles or anything of that sort.

Your boyfriend soon joined you in bed and you cuddled up in his arms as you two fell asleep together, his arms snugly around your waist and his face in your hair, your face in one of his pillows and a smile plastered on your face.

Unfortunately, you had a nightmare that woke you up from your peaceful sleep. It was after a few hours though of course, it now being around 2 AM. You shifted, your eyes wide. You sat up, causing Davy to grumble lightly. You looked around, nothing, but darkness around you. It frightened you a bit actually.