meet your characters

"Let me go before I go all martial arts on you fucking gorillas!"

She gasps loudly as they dropped her quite rudely into the sofa.

The men smirked as she glared at them, as if she wanted to kill them with laser eyes.

"Fuck all of you." She muttered under her breath, and took a moment to just evaluate how shit her day is going.

She looks up and sees the board in front of her with a presentation slide of a question. What the actual fuck is this? She squints her eyes since she's kind of blind but it wasn't impossible for her to read.

What is your name? Say it outloud.

"What is your name? Oh, Miracle. Or what I prefer, Gijeon." She says outloud and suddenly, a new slide comes on.

Before she read the next question, the men come back and she gives them a middle finger until she realised who they brought along with them.

"Taehyung?" She said surprised and he giggles nervously, before the men dropped the boy onto the sofa too.

"You too, the boss is lazy to carry on with the asking questions presentations. So fill out these forms and give them in. Be quick or else we'll lock you up in the dungeon." One of the bulky men ordered, making Taehyung shiver in fear whilst annoying the hell out of Gijeon.

[ The boss is me. I'm too lazy for writing properly so I'm now doing forms as if the characters wrote them ]

Kang Gijeon's Form

Full name: Kang Gijeon
Age: What's 9+10?
Date of Birth: A Monday
Sex: Ironman [FeMan]

Siblings?: Lonely in both family and love life.
Occupation: Model
Favourite song: Wii Theme Song remix version
Favourite TV show: Stranger things cuz talent

Extra notes: fuck you guys for kidnapping me

Kim Taehyung's Form

Full name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 22 years old
Date of Birth: 30/12/1995
Sex: Never had it

Siblings: None
Ocupation: I sell mochi cakes with my grandma :))))))
Favourite song: This popular kpop boyband called "PTS" song called: "Chromosomes"
Favourite T.V show: Hwarang cus that V guy is really handsome.

Extra notes: If you want mochi cakes then order at KimMochiFarm.com :)

There you go guys.

That's your main characters.

Bye

hehehehhehe