Chapter Nineteen

He walked out of the door and directly went to his office room without a backward glance at the door to the woman he once had loved was. Arriving at his office, he went and sat at the chair which faced the window and begun reminiscing about his past which had led him to where he now was.

.........................................................

Truly he had not expected to see Lucy again but when he saw her outside a shop which he had gone with his sister, the attraction which he had felt for only this girl came rushing back to his, at once. He suddenly knew that he could no longer deny the pull and tug he felt whenever he saw or was around her.

He ached to go near her as he admired her from afar in a way the first day of summer after a dark winter. She looked sensational. What in the world is wrong with me? He thought to himself as he watched the curls in her hair wave by the air as she walked.

For a fleeting second he caught her glance but he instantly turned away so that she wouldn't recognise him as he had changed rapidly over the years but she by what he saw and appreciated was just the same except she had turned more beautiful then she once was. As he continued to be lost in his world which was filled with her a sudden thought struck his mind and that was how an idea formed in his head.

He had been so continuously pestered by his family to bring a bride in the house that once he saw her again the idea of never letting her go again crossed his mind. That was when a plan had been formed on his mind somehow and it felt that he had killed two birds with one stone.

At last he thought what he had always dreamt of would be there with him at the same time he would have fulfilled the longing desire his family dreamt for and that was to see him settled with a wife of his own unlike all those ladies he was constantly been pictured with.

God knows only how he managed to stay away from her for years. Thus the plan had begun and now here he was with her as his wife. But he knew that something was missing and he would do all his efforts for that piece missing part to be whole again.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Picking up the phone, a frown suddenly appeared on him as he saw the one calling. He let the call go into mail as he ignored the constant ringing of the phone.