chapter twelve

Days passed without him contacting me and suddenly before i knew it, the big day which actually was my worst nightmare had arrived. MY WEDDING DAY.

My father had gotten out of the coma but he was still weak so i had no one to escort me down the aisle except my brother Justin who seemed so angry and sad.

I knew that this day would arrive but I had not thought it would arrived this soon. I was beautifully dressed up for this day but I just knew inside my heart that even though i was made to look beautiful i felt disgusted by myself whenever i thought who the groom was.

The ladies dressing me could not help but stare at me in awe. The more they stared was the more i felt ugly. Not long my father who was in a wheel chair was brought inside the room by my brother.

I ordered everyone to leave us alone to which they gladly obeyed. My father continuously apologised for whatever was happening to me but i just smiled at him and told him not to worry about me.

After talking to my father and brother, a lady came in and informed us that it was time for the wedding to start.

I started walking down the aisle with my brother on my side. All that i could think about was that in less than a few minutes i would be a married woman

I reached to where he stood and i stared at him to which he stared back at me. We said our vows and in less than a few minutes we were pronounced man and wife.

It was then that we proceeded to the reception party which was beautifully decorated. Everyone was enjoying themselves.

I sat in my sit with a fake smile in my face and Aiden beside me also smiling as if he was the happiest man on earth. Suddenly two couples came to us and it was obvious by the similarities that it was his father and mother to which i was just meeting.

Aiden introduced his mother katia and father Alex.

His mother had a smile on her face and she happily welcomed me to the family. His father though stared at me strangely until i felt uncomfortable and then he smiled as if nothing had happened and he too welcomed me. By the time they were done, two dashing men with two identical beautiful women came to me.

I suddenly felt more uncomfortable but Aiden just held my shoulder in a loving way and introduced me to them.

"Lucy meet my brothers John the first born and Xavier The second born. And these are my twin sisters Camilla and Amilia the last born." He said.

I started talking to them and found myself liking them. They were all easy to talk to and not very rude to me.

We were all in a middle of a discussion when the room suddenly went silent. I turned my head to see who they were all staring at and i found myself wishing that i never did do so.

Staring at us was a model figure beautiful lady coming to us and thats when i suddenly knew who it was.