Chapter Four

I sat on my chair in living room crying my heart out remembering all the things that were said when he came today.

I didn't even hear the door open when all of a sudden i felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I turned to face who it was when i saw my brother Justin in front of me.

No words needed to be said when he saw me. I knew that we were close to each other and he always understood my pain and i him. I hugged him letting all my tears inside me go freely.

It felt almost like hours when it was just minutes when i felt myself feeling at least better for the tears i just shed today.

"Tell me sis. What happened when i was gone?" He asked me in the most tender voice he had.

I sat there thinking of what to tell him. We never held secrets from one another, so i begun telling him everything that happened between Aiden and I. By the time i was done he was shocked and very angry that i felt myself tremble with fear on what he could do.

"I wish there was something i could do to help you but you know that i'm still in high school and even if i could find a job there isn't enough time for us to find the amount he owes dad." He said in a sad voice.

"I know. And my only option left is to marry him or dad goes to jail." I stated the obvious.

"So you are just going to marry after what happened two years ago. After he dumped you right in front of the altar with a thousand people watching and him accusing you of being a Gold-digger? Is it not enough that you had to suffer alone? Answer me damn it." He gritted out his teeth in anger and frustration.

I stared at him annoyed by the words he just said even though i knew they were nothing but the truth.

"Then what do you think i should do? Let our father who is very sick to go to jail? You know he is the only one who looked after us when our mom left us when we were just young. Do you think i can let dad go to jail. He is the only one i have aside from you in our family. If that is the only thing i have left as an option then i would gladly marry Aiden for our father to not go to jail." I said the words barely able to contain my anger anymore.

Justin stared at me for more than seconds and finally he agreed on my decision. "Ok, then if that is what you want i will support you but do let me know if he does anything to hurt you and i would surely put him in his place."

I was finally happy that he had agreed and was not angry with me anymore but it was short lived when i remembered that tomorrow i had to meet Aiden to sign up the agreement contract which would state all the rules pertaining our marriage.