Chapter Seven

I couldn't help but blush a little at being caught admiring the man who now stood infront of us and i decided to face Aiden who was just glaring at me. Suddenly i felt myself angry once again at him but decided to quickly hide my anger toward him for now.

The two people infront us now started staring at us which made me slightly uncomfortable by their stares but it did nothing to the man beside me who just stood there looking unaffected at all.

It was not more than seconds when Aiden decided to introduce us.

"I want to introduce you guys to my fiancee Lucy. Lucy meet my sister Amber and my cousin Luke."

I stood there shocked but only managed to nod my head as no words could come out of my mouth. I remembered a time when we were together.

"Aiden why cant i meet your family. I mean we are getting married soon and i have never met any of your family members at all." I asked him.

He just stared at me for seconds shocked at my questions before finally answering.
"Lu, i am sorry to tell you but there is nobody in my family who i keep contact with anymore so nobody from my side of my family will attend the wedding."

I could only nod at his words.

The girl infront of me stared at me rudely before turning to his brother.

"Are you speaking the truth Aiden because the last time i remembered you said that you are enjoying your life as a single man and would not even consider settling down with any woman. And how can you consider marrying this girl there is Leila who has been waiting for you and still in love with you." She said angrily as she managed to still look at me as if i was a piece of dirt who managed to walk on earth. I felt hurt by her words and looked down on the ground not willing myself to face them as i could feel tears trying to get out of my eyes.

"Oh just  shut the hell up with your drama and stop being a bitch for once in your life." Luke angrily said. I was shocked by tthe words he said and could not help but look at him as he stared at his cousin who just looked ready to fight with him. I willed myself to face Aiden who stood staring at them with nothing but boredom showing on his face.

"Amber sis you know that i do not like Leila at all and please for once accept my decision to marry this girl who is MY fiancee as the person whom I want to marry." He said rudely at her.

"You know how Leila woul feel about this. She has been in love with you for years and you once loved her the same. Why are you like this and please think properly before you regret you decision. How can you even think of marrying a girl like her. She is nothing compared to Leila." She said.

I couldnt help but ask myself who this Leila girl is as i continued to look at the siblings who were looking at each. I managed to catch a glimpse at Luke who was watching them with amusement showing in his face and a strange smile on his lips.

Not long i felt someone grab my hand.

"Amber if you dont accept her then there is nothing i can do because this is my final decision and i don't care what you think anymore. Goodbye." He said as he walked away with me by his side. Not being able to stop myself i turned and caught a glimpse of Luke who smiled at me and waved.

I smiled back before turning towards another direction wondering what his relationship was with his family.