You all chuckled at that. But then your phone rang. You put your earbuds in and accepted the FaceTime call.

"J-Jimin? How'd you get my number?" You asked.

He chuckled

He chuckled. "Hobi. He gave it to me after I begged for about 30 minutes. He's so stubborn." Jimin said.

"Haha..I don't wanna get off the call.. but we're on the plane. Text me, k?" You waved and pointed the camera at SunWo, who was next to you.

You ended the call and added Jimin to your contacts before sending him a message.

You: sorry. x I don't wanna be too loud. ;P

Jimin : It's Okay. I understand. We're just hanging out at the dorm rn. It's soooo boring.

You: boring? This flight hasn't even take off yet, and I'm already bored! I wish we were back with you guys.

Jimin : awww, you miss us?

You: >\\\< ya ofc. We all do lol

You: Tae See wants to see Taehyung again. I think she likes him.

Jimin : oh? why don't I tell him ;)

You: NO! Because I don't know if it's true or not!

Jimin : do u like anyone?

You: idk. We've been so busy with tour, so I haven't really thought about it. do you?

Jimin : kinda.

You: whoooo

Jimin : ur crazy if u think I'm gonna tell u who it is

You: ughhh ur so mean ;(

You: im going to try and sleep this flight, k? Talk later xx

You went into Spotify and began playing BTS' music. You closed your eyes as you felt the plane begin to take off, and soon, you were off the ground.

"Goodbye, Korea.." you muttered.

______________

After a long flight, you all began filing out with the rest of the passengers.

"Is that DI-VERSE?!" You heard someone yell as you walked to get your bags. 'Oh no..' you thought.

"It is them! Oh my god! Can I have a picture!?" A young girl, who looked about 13 asked. You gladly said yes.

"Thank you! I love you, [Y/n]~ah!" She smiled before running back to her parents. You and the girls quickly got your things and met up with JP Rim outside of the airport. He had rented a van for you all.

All of you got in and JP began driving. "How was the flight?" He asked. "I slept through most of it, but it was good." You responded, while yawning.

"Rest up. You've got a show this evening." He turned on the radio and they were talking about the weather.

The place you were supposed to perform at was outdoor.

"This evening, we are expecting an 86% chance of rain and thunder." The man said.

"Ugh! How are we supposed to perform if it rains?" SunWo slumped in her seat. "It's okay, don't worry girls. If it rains, we will postpone the show until tomorrow." JP reassured us.

You pulled out your phone and checked your messages.

Anonymous: Hiiiiii^^ it's Namjoon

You: Oh! Hi! You got my number from Hobi too?

Namjoon : Lol ya

Namjoon : Miss u! Xx

You: miss u too! We're in LA right now! Just arrived!

Namjoon : ooohhhh! It's so pretty there!

You: It is! 😍

Namjoon : I'll let you enjoy the scenery. Bye for now, call me whenever you can! Say hi to the girls for me. xx

You smiled. "Namjoon says hi." You turn to the girls. They laugh. "HI NAMJOOOOONNN!" The shout, even though he can't hear.

SORRY for not updating that much today

SORRY for not updating that much today. My ankle has been in pain all day and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get something better, and some good pain meds. xx -Author-Nim

👇🏻Don't forget to vote! :D