Fearless (A 1D FanFic)

Start from the beginning

I cleared my head, I tend to over think anything and everything.

I climbed into bed and flipped off my light trying to stop thinking negatively.

~*~

I woke up the next morning and smiled at my calendar.

Four words:

Last day of school.

I jumped out of bed, literally, and ran to my drawers, picking out some clothes to go shower.

**epic shower montage**

I walked over to my closet and looking at my assortment of colorful clothing finally settling with my batman shirt and some jeans, I didn't dress up much. I slipped on my laced sneakers and saw that I look just a bit better if I found my leather bracelet. I looked around, seeing it and tying it around my wrist, and looked in the mirror.

Good enough.

I smiled and walked out my door, turning right back around.

Phone.

I unplugged it an snapped on my case. I stuck it in my back pocket. Stopping myself again, knowing me I'd forget something, so I went through a check list.

I looked around out of habit and nodded. I climbed into my mum's car muttering "Let's get this over with"

**A boring school day later, sigh**

I collapsed on my bed, thinking about my day. I colored, all day long. Yes, I colored. Color or read, you really think I was going to read, even though I should've... I could've gotten through more of that book I've been clawing through for about a week or two.

My best friend, Amber, and I squealed when our teacher said we could color, earning us some looks from the jocks, even though we saw their eyes light up a bit.

Trying to act cool.

I took my phone out from my back pocket and checked the time, an hour until work. I pulled out my bed-drawers and took out my laptop. I typed in my password and thought for a moment, checking a few e-mails before logging onto Wattpad.

Best.

Site.

Ever.

I responded to a few fans, fanned a few people back. Added some stories to my reading list, and moved some around.

That's how I spend my hour. Wattpad. Honestly this freaking website gets you hooked.

I looked at the time and saw I had about ten minutes, and it usually takes five minutes to drive there, better to be late than early. I walked out of my room and called out for my mum.

"You know" She started, "You should really get your license"

I sighed, we'd had this talk numerous times before, and we both knew why I hadn't attempted to get my license.

She stayed quiet as we walked to the car.

**A boring work day later**

(Wow my life is actually pretty boring... But don't worry, it picks up soon~)

"Mum, just drop me off at Nando's." I sighed, smoothing my hair down and looking out the window, "I'll walk home don't worry, I need some fresh air." My mum nodded and pulled over. I thanked her getting out and walking into the restaurant, where I spend way too much time. I breathe in deeply, food.

I walked over to the counter slowly, dragging my feet. I wasn't going to bother anyone, the resteraunt was empty.

I heard some growling.