Fearless (A 1D FanFic)

"Abella... You might want to come down here" I could feel my stomach drop a bit, wh-

No, wait, if I start here I'd have to explain a lot later... I've never been good at telling stories...

Okay, so it's obvious I should just start from the beginning, so let's get this story started.

Again.

I think it was one year back? Yes, it was, so let's go back to that time, and all the confusion should be cleared up.

So, here goes nothing.

**Cliche time reversal**

I walked around my room singing loudly, my speakers blaring at a reasonable volume.

At midnight.

This is where the explanation comes in.

I love singing, and music. I'd love to share my love with other people but there was just one thing.

I had stage fright.

Horrible stage fright.

And I hated it. Like that person that thinks everyone loves, but you actually hate them.

And it scared the hell out of me when I was singing quietly to myself and someone said to me, "You sing pretty." or "You have a nice voice."

Honestly. It was horrible.

That's why I was singing, at midnight. To my liking: alone.

"We don't even care about the table breaking, we only wanna have a laugh."

I honestly didn't know the name of the song. I didn't even know who it was by, but I knew the artist's name had a 'One' somewhere in there. I just liked that one line because it seemed like the singer doesn't have a care in the word and was generally happy.

Wait.

I think there's something missing somewhere in this story...

Oh wait, about me. Shoot.

Well as you can tell, my name is Abella

With my straight dark-brown hair usually falling in front of my boring brown eyes, I wasn't a pretty girl in the hallway. I mean, there were girls with honey-blond hair and highlighter-blue eyes.

No exaggeration intended.

I was just one of those girls that sunk to the bottom in the looks category. I was that girl with glasses, always looking at her shoes and stuttering.

But in the smarts category, I was a one of the ice cubes in a pool of rocks.

I stood out.

I was in top ten, nominated for the honors society, and in student council. I was nominated. Not inducted. I didn't have enough social activities.

My personality was a little, odd, I guess you could say. I was quiet and shy when you first met me, but when I get comfortable I will rant about anything and everything until you stop me.

Don't underestimate me.

Oh, age: Sixteen. Sadly. I act a little older and younger at times.

Well, enough about me.

I sat on the edge of my bed, sighing. I started to think.

I wasn't good enough to get onto X-Factor. I auditioned of X-Factor. Yes. You read right. I sucked up my shy-ness and stupidity and auditioned online. I was just waiting for my letter.

Fearless [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara