But now I'm not so sure.

Brady glances over at me to see my reaction, and I could tell he was nervous for me.

"Come on."  He says, grabbing my hand and giving it a sweet kiss.

Awe.

~*~

Brady's P.O.V. {A.n. yay or nay?}

"Come on."  I say, taking her hand in my own and giving it a soft kiss.  I can see a light pink blush form, bringing some of the color back to her unusually pale cheeks.

"Well, what are we waiting for?  Let's go save Alice!!"

Maybe she was ready for this.

~*~

Zoe's P.O.V.

We started in the woods.

Let me say this: everything is much scarier when you find out that the monsters that hide in the dark actually exist.

Unknown's P.O.V.

Oh....  Such a nïeve {A.n. I have no idea what or where the little accent thingy on that word goes, so I just put one of those little German dashes as an extra touch.  Continue.>>} child.  There is still much more out there than you think.

Back to Zoe's P.O.V.

When I ran into the woods looking for Alice and running away from those crazy dogs, I was running for my life.  Well, it at least felt like it.

Now, anything can slither out of the bushes and creep up behind me, and still manage to stay hidden in the dead of night because of how slow and cautious we're moving.  {A.n. Idk if it was nighttime or not....  Well, it is now:D}

Unknown's P.O.V.

How right you are, my sweet.  How right you are.

A.n. Creepy much??  Must be in a world stalker challenge or something.  P.s., the Unknown's P.O.V. is literally unknown, like as in this character hasn't been introduced yet.  So that rules out John and his clan, or any memeber of the ADSS' team.

Just thought I'd mention that real quick.

Zoe's P.O.V. Again:

I cling nervously to the back of Brady's uniform.

He looks hot, but of course I didn't tell him that.

I also don't tell him that you can see his muscles through his leather jacket.

Just because we kissed once, doesn't mean I have to blurt out all my feelings and precious secrets to him.

Sorry, my thoughts wander when I'm nervous.

I wonder if penguins have knees...?

A.n. I don't think so...  What do you guys think??

Something screeches not far behind us, and I panic and my grip on Brady tightens tremendously.  I whimper and he turns around to smile gently at me.

"Hey, don't be scared.  I'll protect you."  (A.n. AWE OMG!!)

He takes my arm and pulls me in front of him, hands resting on my waist. 

We continued walking like this, both facing forward, him holding me from behind the waist to provide safety and comfort when I need it.

It sounds like a weird positon but, if you were me, you'd like it very much.

Plus, I'm pretty sure something is following us.