He came back with a bag of popcorn in his hands, and he held it out to me. I took it like I'd never eaten before. The bag was completely finished before the movie, and we were left with an empty bag and full stomachs. 

"Harry," Zoey whispered to get his attention. 

"What do you want?" he asked her, voice laced with malice. 

"God, I just wanted to know if you had any popcorn left." She sat back in her seat, and through the darkness I could barely make out her rolling her eyes. 

"The movie's almost over. Can you two just shut up for the last five minutes?" I asked, annoyed. 

"Fine," they grumbled in unison. 

The movie ended, and we walked out in the middle of the crowd. It had been almost ten hours since we wasted six doing absolutely nothing at Zoey's, but it was still too long to wait. 

"I'm honestly the most nervous I've ever been. Waiting sucks!" I exclaimed as we walked to the Escalade in the parking lot of the theater. 

"I agree completely," Zoey said. 

"You're not the one that's about to find out if you're going to be a parent or not. So, you can't agree," Harry retorted. 

"Says the boy that'll be on tour too often to even see the kid." 

That was a low blow. 

"Knock it off. I'm not kidding this time. I'll pull over, and you both can walk," I threatened. 

"Okay, Mom," Zoey replied sarcastically. "You could be pretty good at the whole mom thing when you think about it."

"She really could be," Harry agreed. He actually just agreed with her. That was some definite progress. 

"Whatever. Zoey, are you staying at my house tonight?" I asked. 

"If you wouldn't mind." 

"That's completely fine. Just please, no fighting, verbal or physically."

"What about mentally?" she asked with complete curiosity. My friends, I tell you...

"No. Not even mentally, whatever that is." She laughed and smiled.

"Would you like me to explain?"

"Um, no thanks. I'd rather not try to understand what goes through your mind." Harry laughed this time, and Zoey reached up and punched him in the arm.

"Shut up, British boy."

"Rach, she hit me!" he whined.

"You two are ridiculous." I pulled into the garage and rubbed my temples as they got out of the car, still fighting like eight year olds.

Before I was able to get out my phone rang.

I picked up immediately. "Hello, this is Rachel."

"Hello, Ms. Paxton. It's Doctor Evans. I have your results, but I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the clinic or if you just wanted the news right now." 

I hesitated, thinking which would be less stressful. "Now, please."

"Well, I don't know what you think of it, but most people like the good old "Congratulations". I'd like you to come down to the clinic and pick up some prenatal vitamins and schedule a few appointments."

"Wait. I'm pregnant?" I asked stupidly. Of course I was. That's what she just said. I just wanted to hear the actual words. 

"Yes, Rachel. You are two months pregnant," she said. 

"Okay, thank you. I need to go now. I'll be down sometime later in the week." I hung up before she could even say goodbye. 

I walked into the house, slowly and confused. 

"Love, what's wrong?" Harry asked when he saw me. 

"I just got the call." 

His eyes bugged out of his head, and he rushed to my side. He leaned down to my height and put his hands firmly on my arms. "What did the doctor say?"

"Congratulations, Daddy," I said with no emotion. 

I had no idea whether to be happy or sad. 

I was going to be a mom. Everyone said that being pregnant was one of the most magical experiences a woman could go through, but being me it could make me change my entire lifestyles. 

"You... You're really... My mum and Simon are going to kill me."

"Mhm," I agreed with a nod. 

Welcome to the next seven months of my life. 

Awesome! Another chappie. So, Rachel is preggers. What do you all think? Will Harry be there for her? Or will he be too busy with One Direction? Will Zoey ever get to kick Harry's ass? Maybe.... I'm not sure yet. 

Anyways, Zoey is going to become a super important character from now on. She was a small character before, but she's Rachel's best friend so she'll be by her side through the entire pregnancy. I

I feel super accomplished for getting three chapters done today. So, for triple the chapters I should hopefully get triple the votes and comments. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!!!! 

Okay, Im done. Comment and vote. Then maybe have some popcorn. That sounds so good right now. 

Thanks! -Livvy xx