"Wanna picture?" I politely suggested to the smaller girl and she immediately nodded.

"Oh yes t-that would be amazing. My friends and I love you and your band so much they would literally die right now. We have a group chat and all we do is like, freak out over everything. You literally mean the world to me, your guys' music will forever be in my heart." She rambled and I chuckled at her nervous state.

"Thank you, you're amazing gorgeous." I spoke softly because I honestly never really knew what to say.

I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and smiled with her as she snapped the selfie.

"Wait, oh no, ew.. babe, you better delete that." I grimaced at how nasty that shit looked causing her to laugh.

We took a couple more before we finally got a good shot and I watched her delete the bad two. As I was separating from her I heard more murmurs and looked up.

"Oh Sarah isn't that, that girl who was on MTV?" A suburban mother spoke to her daughter and the teenage girl snapped her head up from her phone screen.

"Where?!" She almost shouted then followed the way her mom was pointing at.

"Well..uh I better get going before I start a meet and greet session here." I laughed lowly and the girl nodded before grimacing at the suburban girl.

"Yeah, you might need to hurry too." She answered back and I turned my head to see the girl in the beanie walk towards me in a haste.

Her phone already prepped up videoing and I sighed biting my lip before lifting the bag of dog food into the cart.

"Oh my god, hi!" I heard the girl say and I looked at her with a small smile.

"Hey there." I chuckled as I looked up at the shelves.

"So I just wanted to say that I've always supported the band and I love you. You're like all over my walls." She let out a giggle as she continued videoing me.

"Oh yeah? Thank you for the support it means a lot." I nodded as I started to push the cart.

"Jeez, move will ya?" The beanie wearing girl slightly pushed the first fan causing me to frown.

"Hey, come on we're family, don't do that." I shook my head disappointed in her rudeness and the first fan smiled at me.

"You're so sweet." She mumbled with pink cheeks and I chuckled at her shyness.

"Is there anything up? Just doing some shopping?" The blonde asked me while I waved goodbye to the first fan.

"Uh yeah? Just needed some dog food." I mumbled not exactly liking the vibe she gave me.

It was that vibe where she was thinking if she were better than everyone. So as I pushed the cart I would've thought she would get the damn hint. But no, she followed me.

"Oh my god, how's Camila by the way? There's a lot of drama in the fandoms but I care about both." She quickly asked and I bit my lip so I wouldn't say what I was thinking.

You're probably one of them who talk shit but...I guess that's non of my business.

"She's good, yeah." I nodded as I grabbed Camila's favorite candy.

"Everyone's gonna freak when they find out I met you. You're like a God to my friends and the fact that I actually get to speak to you. Oh yeah, they're gonna be jelly." She laughed as she focused on getting a good angle instead of just talking to me.

I mean, yeah, I would love to get a video or a picture with my fav but I would wanna tell them how much they meant to me. The latter was so much important rather than getting some video that wouldn't bring you anything. How boring is it to watch a video of your fav shopping and basically ignoring you?