"Yes, yes I have." He says with a cocky grin on his face.

"My point has been proven." I say.

"Well..... I got to get going. Bye." Bruce says as he gets up and leaves.

"What's you favorite gun?" I ask Clint, trying to waste time.

"I don't use guns, remember." He says tapping the tip of my head.

8:00 am

Clint and I ended up talking for about 45 minutes about random things.

"There you are, we all need to meet up in the conference room." Steve says from the cafeteria doorway.

We groggily get up and start walking out of the cafeteria.

"Wait! Coffee!" I yell as I run toward the coffee machine. Ahhhh, sweet coffee.

"Women and their coffee." Clint says under his breath.

"Excuse me if I've been up since 5 in the morning. I need my coffee this morning. Would you rather me be cranky and tell or have my coffee and be more content? Your choice. Choose wisely." I say with a smug smile on my face.

"Fine. I'm sorry." Clint says through a sigh.

"Good boy." I say parting his head like a dog.

We get to the conference room and I see everyone is here except Tony. Of course Tony isn't here yet. I sit down in the back of the room. We wait about one minute until Tony bursts through the doors.

"I'm here!" Tony announces as he takes his seat.

"Finally. Ok, we new to make a plan on how to get Rose to open up to us." Steve says.

"Well, we should probably know where she is first." Clint says

"What do you mean? she should be in her room. I locked her door and it's only 8:00. No child is up that early." Steve asks confused.

"Why don't you let Bruce tell you what happened." I say looking at Bruce. Bruce gives me a short glare until he starts telling everyone (the short version) what happened.

"Wait! There's another hulk?!?!?" Tony yells.

"Yes, but she doesn't know how to control her powers. Don't make her angry and we will be ok." Bruce replies.

"Well I think we need to split up and try to find her." Steve says.

"I'll take the training rooms." I say

"I'll take the two northern labs." Tony says.

"I'll take the other two." Bruce comments.

"I shall check on deck." Thor responds

"I'll check her room, the control room, and the cafeteria." Steve says.

"I guess I have the hallways." Clint says.

"Lets go." Steve says with a nod of his head. Everyone goes off in their own directions. I go straight for the training room that we found her (hulked out) in earlier this morning.

I open the giant metal door. The scene I see before me shocks me. I see Rose dodging the lasers. She has for to be on level 9 or 10. She is dodging just about each and every one of them. I also notice that her hair is a fiery red like mine. That's odd. I thought her hair was blonde.

She turns the blasters off. I look over to the shooting range area and see all of the targets with perfect bulls-eyes through them. Wow!!!! This girl is good. She's better than I was at that age. She's almost as good as me now, and that's saying something.