Chapter 7

Natasha's POV

6:20 am
I am so frustrated right now! I mean come on! Bruce cannot just tell us we are insensitive. We are secret agents for crying out loud! we have all been trained not to show any emotion, no matter that situation. I need to go vent on someone.

I see Clint leaning against a wall, polishing one of his arrows. Well, I need someone to vent on, whose better than him. He isn't doing anything and he knows how to take a hit; but he will hit back, which will be better for me.

"I need to vent." I tell him bluntly as I grab his hand and start dragging him to our boxing rink and gym room.

"I can see that." He replies while walking with me. I walk into the training room and immediately go into the boxing rink. I get into a defensive stance while Clint takes his precious time in walking over here.

"Hurry up!" I bark at him.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He says putting his hands up in surrender. He also gets into a defensive position. We start to circle each other. I circle each other for about a minute until I go in for a lunch. He deflects it and we start going at each other. We do this for about 40 more minutes until I need to get some water.

"I need something to eat." I say as I start to walk out.

"I can tell, you are crankier than usual." Clint says

"Thanks for letting me vent." I say ignoring his comment.

"No problem. Next time, try not to bruise my face. I mean you hit me on my good side even! Who does that?!?" He says over dramatically.

"You have no good side." I state hiding the smile I have inside.

"Hurtful!" he says putting his hand over his heart in mock hurt.

"I thought you were an expert assassin and spy. I didn't think 5 little words could hurt you that much." I say with a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. He just lets out a huff in annoyance.

We walk into the cafeteria to see Bruce sitting at a table all alone. I really don't want to see his ugly face right now.

"What's up Bruce?" Clint says walking towards him. Uggggg! I walk through the buffet-style line and get my breakfast. I get fruit, milk, a small box of cereal, and large coffee. Clint waves me over. I guess I should go sit by them. I sit down an start eating my food, without saying a single word to them.

"So where's Rose?" Clint asks.

"I don't know. I told her eat her food, she did, she cleaned up, and then just left. I don't know where she went. I think she might have gone to her room." He says with a shrug and a sigh.

"We should probably know where she is." I state, not wanting Fury to yell at me.

"Nah. She's fine. It's not like she could escape, we are almost 50,000 feet in the air. Anyways, what do you think Cap't is gonna make us do." Clint says changing the subject.

"I don't know. I hope it's something interesting though. I really don't want to play dress up or play with baby dolls." I say exasperated just from the thought of it.

"I thought you were a girl. Don't all girls like those things." Clint says with an eyebrow raised.

"I am a girl. I just don't like those things. Plus, when you're an adult/woman, we don't play with dolls. I'd rather go to a shooting range or something like that." I say as I lean back in my chair.

"Why must you be so violent?" Clint asks with a shake of his head.

"Have you met yourself?" I ask him.