Hades Blind Mate|08

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I allowed Lady Lee permission to go to the human realm to bring human foods here since she was one of your kind." Hades replied, I smiled light and tried feeling around for the food.

"Thank you." I said, I felt his hand on top of mine with thousands of sparks and then I felt food placed in my hand.

"Weird." Apollo spoke, I didn't understand it.

"What?" Hades growled out, I heard steps meaning Apollo walked backwards.

"Just saying, the heartless and merciless Hades feeding a girl with a smile is the weirdest thing I've seen in my immortal lifetime." Apollo spoke, I blushed.

"Oh shut up." Hades grumbled, before sitting down I could feel him watching me eat.

"I wish we could see him when we aren't in wolf form." Morana whimpered, I hummed in response agreeing with her.

But regardless I was happy, and I began to eat. They talked and caught up, while I managed to get my water without help. I was proud of myself and did a victory dance inside of my head. I began to drink until it was all gone, I was so happy to eat again.

"Alright, down to real business." Apollo said I felt my face grow confused oh how I wish I could see.

"What do you know, Apollo." Hades said, his voice serious.

"Alright so many centuries ago, like back before you became the god of the underworld there were rumors of halfling God's gaining mates." Apollo stated, I started drowning out what he said but at the same time tried to stay attentive.

"How is that possible? Halfling God's usually died after being born?" Hades said I heard the questioning in his voice.

"As did I, fast forward when you took the thrown and trapped Persephone in the underworld and Hades and Demeter had that flip spree," Apollo grumbled, I felt comfused.

"You trapped her here?" I said, I realized I spoke out loud and my cheeks reddened.

"Yes when I loved her, I kidnapped her and Zeus and Demeter were angry her mother even took the war against the nature of the world but I told them as long as she didn't eat any fruit that grew here, she could return." Hades said I nodded in understanding even if I couldn't look at him.

"Then he tricked her into eating a pomegranate seed, which is why she comes back to the underworld for 4 months out of a year." Apollo replied, and I made a face.

"So she's going to keep coming back every year for 4 months, for eternity?" I said grumbling to myself, I didn't like that.

"Blame him." Apollo said I shrugged cause I couldn't change the past I wasn't even born yet.

"4 months of a year that we have to deal with her crazy possessive ass." Morana growled inside my head, I groaned in agreement cause I hated her.

"She's gone till next year, she fled the moment she realized I was angry she won't be back till next year." Hades said, but I just shrugged because I didn't really care.

"Till she shows up, then you'll want to rip her throat out." Morana says I chuckle in response.

"What's so funny?" I feel sparks on my cheek, I lean in and blush