It was quit chilly outside so I decided to dress warm. I made my way down the streets of time square. I found the little cafe Christina was talking about and decided to take a seat. She wasn't there yet but her apartment was probably farther down that's why. A couple minutes passed by and I saw a familiar face. I smiled and hugged her.

" great to see you , how are you doing " I asked her smiling as I handed her a coffee I had bought for the both of us.

" awe thank you very much and I am great , how are you ? " she said while taking a sip of her coffee.

" I'm also good, I do have a question though, do you know any place who is hiring right now ? I'm living here on my own and I need a job "

" actually look behind you, this coffee shop is hiring " she said and I looked back to see the now hiring sign.

" I know nothing about coffee " I laughed.

" you'll get the hang of it, it's better than nothing right ? " she said also laughing.

" you're right I'll be back " I said getting off my seat and going up to the cashier lady.

" hi I see that you guys are hiring. I am interested actually and how can I apply " I smiled as she did the same to me.

" well you don't really need experience you can learn all this in less than a week, although you do need to be atleast 16 years of age, make a resume add on your interests / hobbies along with your phone number & email and we will get to you as soon as possible " she said.

" great thank you so much " I smiled at her. I walked back taking a seat in front of Christina.

" so how did it go ? " Christina asked.

" I just need to turn in a resume, which I have no idea how to do, I've never done one before " I sighed looking down.

" girl I can help you, let's go to your house " Christina said grabbing my hand and I had to stop her.

" I umm I don't have a house or an apartment I'm staying in a hotel till I have the money to get one, I just got to New York like two days ago " I said looking down.

" it's okay I will help you and be here for you through everything, now let's go " Christina said dragging me out the door. Wow she was really sweet and supportive. I had a good vibe around her.

We had got to my hotel and spent most of the night doing my resume, I felt bad that she had to help me and so I insisted that she stayed the night here and go back in the morning, I wouldn't want her walking alone at this time. It was king of cute, I gave her a pair of my pjs and we took this cute little picture. ( pretend this is Christina and lily )

We finally knocked out after goofing around for a good 30 minutes

We finally knocked out after goofing around for a good 30 minutes. She was amazing.

Jakes POV: