" hey I have a class to run to, how about I give you my number and we can have some coffee some time soon " she said smiling.

" that sounds good, here " I said handing my phone to her and she handed hers to me, we traded numbers and she said bye running off to class. She probably goes to college here. Sweet girl I bet.

I grabbed a few things from the grocery store and heading back to my hotel room. Once I got back I decided to take a little nap, about a few minutes into my nap someone rudely disturbed my precious nap. I look at my phone to see that it's Logan so I answer the phone.

(Log) " hey pretty " Logan said which caused me to chuckle.

(Lil) heyyyy , how are you ?

(Log) I am wonderful , and yourself ?

(Lil) I am fine thank you (((:

(Log) have you gone to your interview yet ?

(Lil) no that will be tomorrow, I just decided to kick back today, how is everything at the house. I miss young doggy.

(Log) haha he sure misses you too & it's great I am with the boys working on a new song (:

(Lil) that's amazing can't wait to hear it !

(Log) oh god okay lil I got to go I think Zach and jack are fighting again. Zach probably took another pair of shoes from jack. Be safe I'll call you later.

I just laughed and he hung up. Those boys are crazy ! I decided to hop in the shower and take a nice warm bubble bath. Just needed to let everything sink in. I got out of the bath and decided to wear my pjs. I hopped in the bed and just let sleep take over my body.

Next morning -

I woke up to a text message. From a unknown number.

Hey I am extremely sorry I couldn't text you yesterday I had a busy day with class and everything and I was overall exhausted.

I noticed it was Christina because she said she had class and I decided to text her back.

(Lil ) Hello Christina ! Don't even worry about it ! I totally understand it's all good (:

(Christina ) Oh my gosh. Great I thought you were gonna think I am a terrible friend already lol yikes.

(Lil) No way ! Don't think that. So far I actually like you haha <3

(Christina ) How about coffee in an hour ? At the little shop in time square.

(Lil ) Sounds great ! See you then xx

I hopped in the shower and decided that I should start getting ready. I do take about an hour to get ready so it'll be the perfect timing. I put on light makeup and put on this outfit.