Bloody Touch | yuri.chr

{yandere!yuri x gn!reader trigger}

Everyone had left, it was just you and Yuri about to drink some tea. You were so happy, you kept staring at the empty teacup on your hand as Yuri left to fill the kettle.

Suddenly, you heard moans and grunts, they sounded quite sexual. You raised a brow, it was Yuri's voice. She was close to the door, holding something in her hand.

Yuri was holding the first poem you had written for the club close to her face. She sniffed it and groaned loudly in pleasure. You didn't even know how she had gotten her hands on your first poem, you were pretty sure you had left it at home.

"The smell of your skin oil on paper!" She screamed exaggeratedly, looking at it with a creepy stare. "It's delicious~"

She started laughing hysterically, until her insane purple orbs landed on you. You felt disturbed under her gaze as she started inching closer.

"Y-Yuri...? I-Is that my... poem?" You stuttered, frightened of her deadly eyes. It looked like she was about to attack you, your body quivered.

"Please, keep writing poems for me!" She chimed aggressively, kneeling in front of you. Yuri ripped a corner of the paper and started giving her fingers papercuts. "This way, I'll always have a piece of you in my bloodstream~"

Crimson blood started dripping down the tips of her fingers, and ended up falling on your knees, due to her closeness.

She started getting closer and closer to you. You didn't know what to do but let her go on. "Y-Yuri...?" You breathed out, trying to make her calm down. She continued closing the space in between the two of you.

"I want to pull you open and crawl inside of you~" She suspired on your neck. You backed away, leaving her to look at you with shaky eyes.

"Y-Yuri...!" You tried to call out to her, but she wasn't listening at all. She pinned you down on the floor and rested her head on your shoulder.

You didn't know how to get her to go back to how she was before. All you wanted was to spend your time drinking some tea with the shy Yuri, but she had gotten overexcited.

"I can't stand this anymore! The sensation of your body on mine...! I-I love you!" She yelled, making warm tears fall from her eyes. She pulled her sleeve up to reveal her cuts. "I-It hurts..." She groaned, slowly placing a hand on her right eye, it was pouring blood.

She wiped the red liquid away with her palm and looked down. She pulled out the pocket knife she had kept tucked inside her sock. "I-I really do love you, (y/n)..." She mumbled. "Do you accept my confession?"

You gulped.

"Y-Yuri, what- what are you going to do...?" You asked her frightened, she had raised the pocket knife and putted it close to her naked forearm.

She clenched her teeth and started sucking in air. "Our bodies touching... That's better than I could ever imagine, I-I can't take it!" She screamed in desire, now proceeding to add more scars to her skin.

"Yuri, stop that! What is happening?!" You shot back at her, trying to draw her attention. She paused and looked at you blankly, you noticed a thin blood trail still streaming down her cheek.

"This is happening!" She thundered, piercing the pocket knife right into her heart. She fell on the floor like a piece of lifeless flesh, and her own blood was splattered all over you.

Yuri had just killed herself.

"Yuri!" You cried, laying on top of her to check if there was a chance she could still be breathing. "Y-Yuri..." Your tears started to splash on Yuri's chest, mixing with the fresh scarlet blood she had recently brought out.

It was all over now, she was gone.