Red Bows | sayori.chr

{sayori x f!reader fluff}

It was a Saturday evening and Sayori and you had finally decided to hang out. She was sitting on her bed eating some cookies, spreading the crumbs all over the mattress. You weren't really hungry since you had eaten before arriving so you let her eat it all. If this wasn't the case though, you would have stolen all of them from her already.

Your eyes scanned the whole place, it was just as you remembered. The room was completely messy and there was food everywhere. Sayori had left some unwrapped chocolate on her desk, which would eventually smudge over her paperwork. There were also a few lollipop sticks all over the floor, limiting you from walking wherever you wanted.

"Seriously though, Sayori, don't you think it's time to clean this room up?" You told her with a sigh, trying to sit at the edge of her bed without tripping on something. The girl was munching loudly on her chocolate chip cookies. She looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean? This place is pretty tidy." She spoke with her mouth full. You rolled your (e/c) eyes at her attitude and took the cookies away from her. She frowned instantly. "Hey! My cookies!"

You chuckled at her and placed the cookies over the desk. "I wouldn't agree with you on that. This place is horrible, no cleaning up, no cookies." You finally announced, enjoying the evil hint in your voice.

Sayori pouted and crossed her arms in front of her body. "You meanie... Those were really good~" She mumbled in sadness, making you give her a lopsided grin.

She lazily stood up from her bed and you started to order her around. As she was collecting the lollipop sticks, you noticed one of her drawers was ajar.

"What is this...?" You asked Sayori absent-mindedly while pushing that drawer open. The girl's blue eyes widened and her face grew red as she rushed in between you and the drawer.

"It's nothing! Don't touch it!" She exclaimed, sending the drawer closed in a second. You raised a brow in suspicion, that just heated up your spark to find out.

While she managed to throw all her uneaten food away, she was taken aback by surprise with a squawk. "Awee! You're so cute!!!" You yelled, bringing one of Sayori's red bows closer to your face. "You have a collection of these?"

The girl laughed embarrassedly and touched her index fingers together. "Y-Yeah... Hehe~" She mumbled quietly, you just approached her and petted her head.

"You should let me use one of these sometime, they're cute!"