Sam hits on you, but you date Colby

NOTE: In this imagine, Sam does not date Kat! They haven't met

Colby and I have been dating for two weeks, we've been very busy to meet other's each other friends. But we finally made some time, yesterday he met my friends and today I will meet his. Tonight I will be going over to Colby's house, he organized a huge party and invited a lot of people. I am so nervous, the place is going to be filled with YouTubers blogging so I need to be camera ready. 

"Hey, you looked terrified, calm down, everyone is going to love you," Colby said as he drove me to the party after picking me up at my house

"Okay, yeah, I got this, totally," I said taking a deep breath, Colby laughed.

When we got to the party everyone was already there, it was crowded. There were YouTubers with cameras everywhere, as we entered a few people noticed us and I got to meet some people, including one of Colby's best friends, Brennen, but Colby said none of them were his roommates, we couldn't find them anywhere. 

"I'm going look for them, its been too long for us not to see them," Colby said after about 40 minutes of walking around

"Okay, I'll go get a drink or something," 

"Alright, be right back," He said, gave me a quick kiss and left. I made my way outside to the bar area and served my self some Coca-Cola, I don't want to risk meeting Colby's friends drunk.

As I grabbed my soda, I saw out of the corner of my eye a figure come and stand next to me, the heavy smell of alcohol followed. 

"Hey there baby girl," It said. I turned around to see a blond, skinny boy that looked around the same age as Colby, he looked very drunk

"Um... hello and... bye," I said unsure of what to do and started to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to face him

"Why so fast? Come on, I'm a nice guy. Hey, do I know you? Are you a YouTuber? My best friend and I are, this is our house. But I don't think I've never seen you before," He said taking a step forward

"No, I'm not a- Wait, your friend and you? You live here? Are you Sam?" I said shocked

"Oh, so you've heard about me?" He said with a smirk, taking another step toward. I didn't notice his step, I was trying to breathe something else other than his breath that smelled heavily of alcohol.

"Okay Sam, you are drunk, let's get you to bed," I said handing him a cup of water and slightly pushing him towards the entrance of the house.

"Oh, we're going to my bed? Alright, baby girl, whatever you want," He said stumbling 

"Shut up, Sam," 

Colby's POV

I found everyone but Sam. I went out to the bar to see if Y/N was there but she wasn't. Great, now I've lost her. I looked for her for a while and couldn't find her, she didn't pick up the phone either. I started to worry she panicked too much and left to take a walk or something. Then I remembered some people met her, so I asked them if they had seen her, but no one did. After looking for so long, I decided to take a break and threw myself on the couch avoiding all the couples on the ends of the couch having couple time. Almost immediately Brennen jumped to sit next to me.

"Hey, men, this party's lit! I mean, see those chics over there? Yeah, they are awesome." He said happily 

"Cool, man," I said less enthusiastically 

"What's wrong?" He said more serious this time

"Nothing, it's all good. Its just I can't find Y/N anywhere, I have no clue where she is,"