First Video With Them, Are They Describing You?

This is when Sam and Colby did their "Weird but Cute things girls do." It is the first time you make a video with them and you are quite nervous. 

*Remember y/n means Your Name*

"Ready y/n?" Sam asked you before starting the camera. Red-faced but happy you nod with a smile.

"You got this, it get's easier after a few minutes," Colby tells you as Sam press the record button.

"Yo guys! Welcome back it's Sam and Colby and today we have a special guest." Colby says with ten times more energy he had a few seconds ago.

"This is our friend, y/n! We go way back." Sam adds.

"Yeah, we were actually fetus besties." You add playfully and hear Sam and Colby laugh. After some more jokes and introducing each other, it's time to start.

"First thing girls do that is strange but adorable is when you are talking to them and they will start giggling uncontrollably that it gets to the point that they embarrassed themselves."  (somewhat of an actual quote from the video) Colby says and you bust out laughing. 

"What?" Colby asked with a smirk and a small laugh.

"That happens to us all the time." You explain still laughing.

"Yeah, we can tell her the dog went on the pool and she will laugh her heart out." Sam agreed and the three of you laugh.

 A few minutes passed and they continue to say things they found adorable. You notice that many, if not all, of them, were things that you did all the time, not even trying to be adorable, it was just you being you. At this point, you don't know if they are playing a trick on you or if they are trying to tell you something or even if they realize they are doing this. Soon your thoughts are interrupted, apparently, they've been calling you and you didn't notice.

"y/n, hey you there?" Sam asks.

"Oh yeah, sorry. What happen?" You ask and feel your face grow red.

"What is one thing you find weird but cute in boys?" Sam continues.

"When they are completely and fully oblivious." You add trying to send a message.

"Nice, well guys that's all we have for you today, we'll see you next Saturday, adios!" Colby said and they do they outro.

*****

You debate yourself in whether you should mention it or keep it quiet. After a lot of going over pro's and con's. You decide to tell them so you walk over to where Colby was sitting.

"Hey, Colby can I ask you guys something?" You say with a somewhat serious face and you see Colby's face concerned because you are rarely serious. 

"Yeah, uh, just Sam left but you can talk to me." He says moving so you have space on the sofa.

"Ok, so about the video, the things you were saying, they were not random, were they?" You ask him and don't know what to expect, so you stare down at your hands.

"Why you say so?"

"Well, most of the things you both were saying were everyday things we do together." You ask still scared.

"Oh y/n, of course, they were not random. we love you. You are like a sister to me and you have to admit you can be pretty damn funny and adorable. It doesn't mean anything else when it comes to me." Colby says smiling and laughing a bit as he places his hand on your shoulder. You look up at him surprised at how well he handles it.

"So, we are good?"

"Of course we are good, y/n. Haha, you worry about the smallest things." He says laughing.

****

As he is leaving, something comes to your mind.

"Colby, wait! You said it doesn't mean anything else when it came to YOU. What do you mean by that?" 

Colby looked at you straight in the eye. Then he let out the biggest laughter.

"Call Sam, see ya." He said and left.

-----------------------------------

HEY GUYS, AUTHOR HERE. I KNOW, I KNOW, THIS WASN'T VERY GOOD BUT I'LL GET BETTER. THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED, I'LL POST MORE SOON. FEEL FREE TO MAKE REQUESTS.

THE NEXT STORY IS ALMOST READY AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT, IT IS GOOD. VERY DRAMATIC.

IT'S  ABOUT COLBY. LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT: CAR CRASH