The Accident (Colby) Part 1

(WARNING: Very dramatic)

"The movie was great!" you tell Colby as he drives home. It's about 10:30 p.m.

"Yeah, bet you really liked Spiderman." He says  sarcastically smiling at you

"Yes! I know you mean the actor and yes, you have  competition." 

"Oh, but how can I fight against Spiderman? Tom Holland is quite famous now." He says laughing

The sarcasm is in the air and both of you laugh.

"Well, you are too. The fans love you." 

"You do too, don't lie." His smile covering half his face.

"Oh, shut up, I love this song." You say turning up the radio and Colby laughs.

You start singing Ed Sheeran and Colby joins you, everything's great.   Then you see car lights in the distance, no big deal, just an other car. You notice they are not going in a straight line, they are actually going from one end of the road to the other. The driver must be crazy.

The car is approaching you.

"Colby-" You say worried

"Yeah, I see it. I'm getting out the way." He says moving the car to the side of the road.

The car is still going crazy and getting closer and closer to you. It seems like is coming out the road as well.

"Colby this is not going to help." You tell him.

"I can not get any farther from the road." And it is true, there is a fence, it goes deep down the road and the car is already parked right next to the fence. The other car continues to get closer, any minute now.

All of the sudden, you start moving towards the crazy car.

"Colby what are you doing?!" you asked very confusedly and scared.

"If we stay there it will hit us for sure, and we can't go back, it will hit us when we do the U turn by the side, and that will hit straight at you." There was a pause, you could hear in his voice that he was thinking the plan. Then he continued talking. "I will try to dodge it."

"What?!?" You try to think about a better idea or an argument but there was really nothing else left to do.

"It's going to be fine, don't worry."

*HEY, THE AUTHOR HERE. TO BRING THE STORY TO LIFE, PLAY THE SONG WAY DOWN WE GO BY KALEO. ENJOY*

The cars are very close, any second now. Your heart is racing. You look over at Colby. You wish nothing bad happens to him. He must felt you were looking at him because he looked over at you for a second and smiled, you smiled back. Colby's eyes were now glued to the road and so were your's. 

The other car is now in front of you, it was a second, but you watched it in slow motion.

"COLBY!" You yelled, there is no longer darkness inside the car, it was full of light from the other car.

Colby turns the steering wheel as much as he can, full of fear and gluing his teeth together. 

But the other car made an unexpected move. It turned. It ended going straight to the passenger's seat of your car. Right, where you were sitting. You wanted to yell but it happened too fast you couldn't process it. So you closed your eyes. You hear Colby yell your name.

Then everything goes black.

*****WARNING: even more dramatic******

You open your eyes. Woah, boy, they are heavy, but you fight you keep them open.

Where are you? You realize you are laying on the floor. Everything is blurry, you try to sit down but you can't. Your arms feel like nuddles. You can barely move them but they have zero strength. So you yell. Or, at least try. There is a very low and painful sound that comes out of your mouth.  You feel cold, but the kind of cold you feel when you are wet. But how could you possibly be wet? You raise your hand and realize that you are completely covered in blood. You've never felt more fear. You can see red and blue lights flashing everywhere.

Then you remember what happened. Colby! Where is he? Is he okay?

"Col... Co-" You can't talk.

Then you feel two people carry you.

"Col..?" you ask running out of breath.

"No, my name is Melissa, don't worry we are taking you to the hospital. Don't talk, you need to rest." The voice says and it sounds sweet. But where is Colby?

"Co..." It is hard to talk but you continue "by?"

"Your friend is being taken care of, he is the other ambulance," Melissa says.                                         "He... is... not... just... my... friend..." You think

Your head hurts so much, your eyes close.

"She hit her head against the pavement. We need to get her to get her to the hospital now! She suffers from a very serious concussion. The patient also has many cuts from the broken glass. One of her lungs is badly hurt.- her concussion is very serious- her brain hit- blood will fill-"

You try to pay attention but you start to fall asleep. What Marissa is saying is defiantly very serious, so you want to listen but you feel as your heart was in your head, and it hurts. All of the sudden, sleeping doesn't sound too bad. You close your eyes and there is darkness. 

**********

What happened last night? A summary, I hit my head and was stabbed by a glass. Elton, Corey, Devin, Sam, and Katrina were now here. The doctors wouldn't allow them to see us all at once. I am very weak. I lost a lot of blood last night. But I don't care about this. The doctors haven't talked to me about her yet. Every time I ask they tell me I need to rest. I try to fight them, but no matter what, they won't tell me how she is. Judging by their faces, I know it is not good. They told the others, but they won't tell me, not even Sam. Kat was trying. I am scared for her.

_____________________________________

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T PICK UP HERE, THAT WAS COLBY, HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL BUT WHERE ARE YOU?  PART TWO COMMING SOON!

TO MAKE IT COME SOONER PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE OR LIKE, IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME. THANK YOU. PART TWO GETS DRAMATIC!