“I don’t want help.”

The Belmont brothers sighed and shook their heads simultaneously. Richard quietly ate his meal while Sebastian stood and walked over to the skin to start washing dishes. Silence lingered till 12:55 P.M, when Adrien finally looked up and asked, “I thought vampires couldn’t eat.”

Richard looked up. “Of course—well, I’m not sure about a regular vampire. I suppose food for them would taste bland. Sebastian and I however, we can eat food like any other human. We just don’t get the nutrition or calories. It basically just goes right through us.”

“Then why do you eat?”

Richard shrugged, “Spent to much time hanging out with humans. It wouldn’t have looked natural for two people to be going out on a date and have one not order anything. Call it curiosity, I’ve only had blood to sustain my hunger. It’d be nice to know how it felt to have a full stomach and actually gain wight.” He stood and handed his empty plate his brother. “In fact, I once ate twelve boxes of twinkies just to see if I would gain wight. Didn’t even gain a pound.”

“If I recall, it was twenty boxes, not twelve,” Sebastian said with a playful smirk. He gazed over that the redhead. “So Adrien, school has started back up. Do you feel like going tomorrow?”

“Uh. . . .Sebastian, is he even in any condition to go?” Richard asked.

The vampire shrugged, “It was just a question.”

“No,” Adrien mutter, staring down at his food.

“Very well.” Sebastian dried his hands. “I’ll be in my study should anyone need me.”

Adrien watched as the young billionaire left, then quietly eat his meal.

“You should talk to him.” said Teddy. “It might help you know.”

“Shut up.” Adrien muttered.

Richard gazed over at him, puzzled. “I didn’t say anything.”

“Not you, the bear.”

Richard raised a brow, then turned and left the boy alone.

“Wimp.” Teddy said.

“I am not.” Adrien looked up as the bear sat on the island. It had a bowl of fruit in its lap.

“You are too. You don’t have to guts to tell them what’s going on. You even scared Mr. Richard.”

Adrien glared at Teddy. “Shut up.”

* * * 

The curtains were pulled closed to keep out the sunlight. As Sebastian stepped in, he came face to face with his father.

“Father.”

“Sebastian.” Gabriel gazed down at his son’s bathrobe. “Do you have any decency?”

Sebastian stuff his hands into his bath robe pockets. “Do you have any generosity? It’s Tuesday. I don’t have any errands to run and no one from the construction site is calling me about any problems. As far as I know, I’m going to spend the day indoors. How I dress around my own home shouldn’t be your concern.”

Gabriel watched as his son made his way over to the desk.

“What do you want?” Sebastian asked dryly as he sat down. “I swear if you’re planing to drag me out tonight again, I’ll—”

“This isn’t about that.” Gabriel cut in. He made his way toward the couch. “I see we have another residence in the house.”

Sebastian pulled out some tax files from the drawer. “If I recall, this wasn’t your home to begin with. Secondly, you’re not living here permanently. So you shouldn’t worry about who is and who isn’t living here.”